Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's former manager Lou Taylor threatens to sue Breatheheavy again

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney's former business manager Lou Taylor has threatened to sue Breatheheavy AGAIN.

Jordan, the owner of Breatheheavy made a video about it.

Lou also sent a threat to GagaDaily a few months ago after I made a thread about her here.

Jordan's post about it on Breatheheavy/Exhale:

Hey Exhale,

Lou Taylor via her legal team sent BreatheHeavy another legal demand letter regarding regarding what was posted in this topic.

You can read the letter here.

It's worth pointing out this is the second instance in recent history Taylor is refuting information posted on BreatheHeavy/Exhale. 

The original information was a summary taken from The Surprise Witness' informative and quite frankly brilliant video assessing Taylor's alleged involvement regarding the following:

Her role as Britney's former business manager while simultaneously acting as the accounting reporter for the conservatorship

Hundreds of millions of dollars that was allegedly shuffled around

The dizzying journey understanding the differences between Stonebridge Wealth Management, Stonebridge Investment Council and Stonebridge Holdings (allegedly owned by Taylor's former business partner Mitch Martin) 

How one of the Stonebridge entities went from managing around $100 million one year, then all of a sudden managing $700 million, then suddenly $600 million of that is allegedly moved around to another affiliated entity 

Britney's SJB trust being amended to make Jamie Lynn the trustee (who would then have access to all of Britney's money, which would then allow for Jamie Lynn to take all the money to give it to Stonebridge - where Stonebridge can collect .5% of fees which would amount to several million in fees per year) plus everything else Taylor would make as Britney's former business manager.)

A few days after Jamie Lynn was named trustee, it was revealed Taylor was allegedly an investment advisor for Stonebridge. Jamie Lynn then files to move Britney's money from the SJB trust to The Stonebridge SJB separately managed trust account (allegedly Taylor's former company). 

Stonebridge Holding LTD Inc in Panama was created November 13, 2020. Two days before this, on Nov. 11, the judge on Britney's conservatorship case determined Bessemer Trust could be co-conservator with Jamie. Interesting timing.

Source: Breatheheavy

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ProfessionalClown

Lou is a literal leech. 

if you’re reading this Lou-Lou babes, no one likes you and no one ever has :ohwell::gaycat:

Lou if you're reading this, you can't sue people for telling the truth, you need to just accept your wrongdoings and that justice will be served, whatever you think will happen won't happen, no criminals can ever continue in peace, at some point ull be found and ull be judged so u need to prepare for that. Also there's no point to try and do damage control we all know what you did, it's over, get over it. Also **** you

The Child

Oh dear Lou, justice is coming for you ass, it’s only a matter of time.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FrederickSpears

Hey, Lou. Get ready because Prison and Karma are coming your way you fraud. We all know it, and we will all continue to expose you. I'll go make flyers :)

beaublue

His voice sounds exactly like every white muscular bottom I’ve ever met. It’s actually scary, I wonder how they all speak in the same key like that? If anyone has info to share on phonetics/speech you should post about it! Thank you!

edit: if you’re offended by this inquiry at all, that sucks for you. I’m genuinely interested in this speech pattern.

The Child
16 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

His voice sounds exactly like every white muscular bottom I’ve ever met. It’s actually scary, I wonder how they all speak in the same key like that? If anyone has info to share on phonetics/speech you should post about it! Thank you!

edit: if you’re offended by this inquiry at all, that sucks for you. I’m genuinely interested in this speech pattern.

He is from Las Vegas so maybe American gays from huge cities tend to speak the same way.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FrederickSpears
20 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Who says he's a bottom? :ally:

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, The Child said:

He is from Las Vegas so maybe American gays from huge cities tend to speak the same way.

nah i'm from middle of nowhere BFE and i talk like that

26 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

it's called "gay voice" and it is a thing, check out the documentary Do I Sound Gay? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_I_Sound_Gay%3F

StarstruckIllusion

smells like human trash to me 

Archived