💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Battle for Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Jill

Featured Posts

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

This song is literally in The Fame Monster deluxe copy i own idk what are you talking about. It's also on the iTunes and Spotify Versions.

Not on the US version.. 

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterofFame
4 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Because she renegotiated before the release of Chromatica back in 2018? I can’t remember the exact year but It was somewhere around then & they added a 7th album option so Chromatica isn’t the end of her contract. I actually think there was another negotiation after this amendment. We established this when her legal docs leaked online.

Yeah but my point is that she must still like being with Interscope because most artists with her level of success leave and start their own label or sign to another label with a much better deal.

Where can I read about all the stuff that came out from the leaks? I find the business side of the music industry interesting.

beaublue
4 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Yeah but my point is that she must still like being with Interscope because most artists with her level of success leave and start their own label or sign to another label with a much better deal.

Where can I read about all the stuff that came out from the leaks? I find the business side of the music industry interesting.

This is the link to the thread. For some reason it says I can’t view the full summary of info posted on the thread? Idk why that is but if an admin can answer that it’d be cool. @FATCAT

Archived