💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Battle for Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Jill

Featured Posts

Jill

I found a great thread of tweets explaining the process behind the release of Fearless (Taylor's Version) for anyone who may be out of the loop:

Spoiler

tmawafzudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

6btzngzudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

m0bkxhzudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

n75kjizudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

iqmthizudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

luht3izudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

4x161izudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

sp1o8izudcs61.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

thierryrreiht

I mean.. she's having a "No: YOU miscalculated" moment and it's brilliant to see.

I hope Gaga is looking at Interscope like: don't f with me guys if you don't want the same treatment.

Edit: Interscope has plenty of big artists anyway, so the impact wouldn't be as disastrous for them economically. Reputation-wise though..

I hope it sets a standard for artists when they sign contracts, or when they come to the renewing time.

Jill
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I hope Gaga is looking at Interscope like: don't f with me guys if you don't want the same treatment.

She wouldn't be able to re-record absolutely everything since she has a couple of songs she didn't write, but yeah lol

Chromatica

Reading this has titillated me to no end. She really is that girl. :messga:

8 minutes ago, Jill said:

She wouldn't be able to re-record absolutely everything since she has a couple of songs she didn't write, but yeah lol

Gaga has writing credits in every song in every album.

Jill
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I thought she didn't have one in Come to Mama, guess that's not true :flop:

Lucas
22 minutes ago, Jill said:

I thought she didn't have one in Come to Mama, guess that's not true :flop:

according to wiki she has writing credits on CTM

MonsterofFame
59 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Gaga's relationship with Interscope has always seemed to be great.. surprisingly so for someone who I would expect to share the same sentiment as Taylor with respect to ownership.

Despite Gaga's success, I've never heard of any issues she had with the label other than her dropping shade on them trying to push certain singles or early in her career wanting her to sexualize herself more.

Chromatica is Gaga's 6th proper album and we haven't even heard whispers of contract renegotiation or her starting a label on her own. Being that she got Zedd, Grayson Chance, and a few others record deals, I'm really surprised she hasn't yet.

Better Day

I love the fact Taylor uses her platform to benefits artists and not be ripped off by their labels etc. We are rooting for you Taylor. Looking forward to IRSTR

Together You And I!

Agunimon

Hey I posted about this in the release thread. I feel cheaped out of a HIT THREAD!!!!!

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Bio said:

She doesn't have writing credits on Digging My Grave from the ASIB soundtrack (and the jazz covers) but that's like... a minute contribution to her catalogue.

beaublue
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Chromatica is Gaga's 6th proper album and we haven't even heard whispers of contract renegotiation or her starting a label on her own. Being that she got Zedd, Grayson Chance, and a few others record deals, I'm really surprised she hasn't yet.

Because she renegotiated before the release of Chromatica back in 2018? I can’t remember the exact year but It was somewhere around then & they added a 7th album option so Chromatica isn’t the end of her contract. I actually think there was another negotiation after this amendment. We established this when her legal docs leaked online.

FATCAT

Is it bad that I kinda want someone to try and **** with Gaga like this so that she can re-release her old albums + include songs like Vanity and Retro, Dance, Freak :nooo:

like, I don’t wish that negativity on anyone, but damn if the result of that mess isn’t a dream come true for many swifties. 

Purr more, hiss less.

IllusionLover
23 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Retro, Dance, Freak 

This song is literally in The Fame Monster deluxe copy i own idk what are you talking about. It's also on the iTunes and Spotify Versions.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived