💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana on prince Phillip: I’ve always loved the way they loved

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, Regina George said:

But why are we coming for those who have respect for the dead people? Like why is Lana so problematic because she shared this? I don’t get it. It is okay if you don’t care about him, no one is forcing you. But don’t come for someone who is expressing their feelings that are different from yours. 

Because now everyone has to think the same way and you can't argue anymore because you will be something something -phobic. Now Lana is a white supremacist and monarchist. I don't care for monarchy I'd never want monarchy in my country but sharing pics of a married couple for 70 years together is fine, Ive done it, who cares. Same thing with DMX but nobody says anything because he's black. So if you share you are a good person, but DMX wasn't a perfect man either, and yet, dead silence if you say RIP to him.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

Nothing wrong with admiring a love that has endured for nearly 70 years. It's a truly rare and beautiful thing. Some people just despise Lana and grasp at straws to drag her :bear:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

r4therupbeat
20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

And whats wrong with it? They were married for 70 years, it's goals.

bUt tHE tOrAl fAmilY iS rACIst BecAUSE Meghan Markle Said It On OpRaH oMg TheY kIlled dIANa AND lAna Is A wHIte SuPREMacist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up

she literally said not the family but the staff who controls what the family says and does is. is your source of information twitter? cause clearly you did not watch the interview or have any clue what is happening in England:wtf:

1 minute ago, r4therupbeat said:

she literally said not the family but the staff who controls what the family says and does is. is your source of information twitter? cause clearly you did not watch the interview or have any clue what is happening in England:wtf:

Oh honey I know more than u think about this whole thing

Noir

She really digging' her own grave at this stage, Bradley and Ally who??

beaublue

Why is this so bad to post? She LITERALLY posted nothing wrong? She simply said she’s always loved the way they loved each other which is sweet? The queen & the prince were always by each other’s sides supporting each other. Y’all are looking for any little reason to not like this wonderful woman.

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

did not know  GD had insiders of the royal family

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

We got a celebrity in here woah roll out the red carpet 

NYC Monster
5 hours ago, alejiandro said:

extremely problematic ? come on, we all know it’s not the case so stop lying or believing things you read on the internet without doing some research. and don’t start there when gaga made a duet with a well-known pdf file and defended him at the beginning. she got away with this but here is an example of something extremely problematic (amongst others). 

Yeah, I'm not saying Gaga is a saint either but you can't deny that Lana is problematic. I know GGD users like to defend the **** out of her for everything she does, but, you can't deny these things. The difference with gaga is she owns up to it, apologizes and doesn't do it again. Lana doesn't apologize for **** and keeps repeating the cycle because she doesn't care.

"Stop lying"? What am I lying about? She's the one that uploaded the question for the culture post, she's the one that held a meet & greet (in a mesh mask) during the height of a pandemic, she's the one that dated/defended a problematic cop, the list goes on. I know she can get a little misquoted here and there but this woman is almost 36 years old, she needs to learn better. How about you get your head out of this grown woman's ass and realize that she's made a lot of mistakes? This post, not so much, but she was wildin out all of 2020 

42 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

We got a celebrity in here woah roll out the red carpet 

Oh My God You DoNt aNyThing bEhiND tHE sCenes BuT i DO bECAUSE mEGHan MarklE sAid It On OprAh And Lady Diana WAs MuRderRed!!!!!

StrawberryBlond

It's a sad day when it's deemed problematic for writing a tribute to a man who stayed married for 73 years up until his death. Marriages that last this long are basically unheard of now, so many people are fascinated by them and seek to emulate them. Hate the monarchy all you want but people are simply admiring a man who lived such a long life, stayed married so long and lived a life of public service right through into his 90's. That's admirable regardless of how wealthy or privileged he was or what flaws he may have had. I think a lot of people are maybe reminded of their grandfather who may be of similar age or has passed. I know this has made me nostalgic for the memory of my grandparents. God forbid we find the humanity in people and show respect when they've passed.

Suuus
8 hours ago, alejiandro said:

extremely problematic ? come on, we all know it’s not the case so stop lying or believing things you read on the internet without doing some research. and don’t start there when gaga made a duet with a well-known pdf file and defended him at the beginning. she got away with this but here is an example of something extremely problematic (amongst others). 

Gaga didnt get away with it she got a shitload of hate for it tmz even tried to leak the music video 

Archived