💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana on prince Phillip: I’ve always loved the way they loved

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lilbit
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I think Lana secretly loves when people come for her because I can honestly find no other explanation whatsoever :messga:

This. 
It’s like knows people are looking back on his problematic past, and decided to jump in for some attention. :oprah:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneygaga99

A woman of 95 lost her husband after 70 years together. That’s why Lana (and many others) feel sad

LilyLark
7 hours ago, Regina George said:

Nothing wrong there

Agree. Life is complicated. I think Phillip was despicable (but he's not freaking Hitler like some folks are acting like), but I can understand why people...quasi romanticize?...a relationship that lasted 70 years.

Then again, she should have realized this would open her up to get dragged once again...I get why people are critical, but the backlash is also very over the top to her post, too.

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, milam said:

because people will say "ooooh i see she's a richies sucker bootlicker" and so on and so forth

Well and they were also literally cousins 

NYC Monster

Lana is extremely problematic, there's absolutely no denying that. But I personally don't see anything wrong with this.

FrederickSpears

Also the Queen isn't racist. I have sympathy for her and the fact she lost her husband. 

The Fame Monster

I don’t know should I laugh or cry... People are being ridiculous!!! Can you see what we are doing to use our precious time??? Criticizing Lana for everything she does or says. She just can’t please us with anything, can she??? I really hope celebs don’t read the comment section, cause social media is truly the toilet of Internet. :madge:

Rather than judging someone for being sad about someone’s death, why don’t you do something useful instead, like learn a new language or something. :neyde:

Find your freedom in the music

alejiandro

i swear people have to stop criticising everything she does when other artists do the exact same thing and never get dragged. cancel culture is so hypocrite and selective these days it’s ridiculous. 

also, i’m sure she didn’t even know his racist past and the fact that they are cousins. i live in france and had never heard of that before his death. plus i’m pretty sure a majority of the people acting shocked also learned about these two days ago and just try to act woke. we all know how stan twitter works.

anyways, she’s a nice girl and doesn’t deserve this hate train. she’s just a little bit ignorant sometimes. 

alejiandro
6 hours ago, Malibu Gaga said:

Lana is extremely problematic, there's absolutely no denying that. But I personally don't see anything wrong with this.

extremely problematic ? come on, we all know it’s not the case so stop lying or believing things you read on the internet without doing some research. and don’t start there when gaga made a duet with a well-known pdf file and defended him at the beginning. she got away with this but here is an example of something extremely problematic (amongst others). 

r4therupbeat

im convinced half the comment section is clueless people just copying each others comments

And whats wrong with it? They were married for 70 years, it's goals.

bUt tHE tOrAl fAmilY iS rACIst BecAUSE Meghan Markle Said It On OpRaH oMg TheY kIlled dIANa AND lAna Is A wHIte SuPREMacist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up

Archived