Better Day
34 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Link

It’s a dumpster fire of a thread

Together You And I!

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s a dumpster fire of a thread

I... don't get why y'all get this idea where someone deserves respect just because they're dead :laughga:

Being a father, husband, grandfather, grand-grandfather, etc. does not entitle someone to respect either. 

This is surprising especially coming from you, considering how much you hate the royals usually. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I... don't get why y'all get this idea where someone deserves respect just because they're dead :laughga:

Being a father, husband, grandfather, grand-grandfather, etc. does not entitle someone to respect either. 

This is surprising especially coming from you, considering how much you hate the royals usually. 

But why are we coming for those who have respect for the dead people? Like why is Lana so problematic because she shared this? I don’t get it. It is okay if you don’t care about him, no one is forcing you. But don’t come for someone who is expressing their feelings that are different from yours. 

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I have a real hatred towards the idea of the monarch, I am aware of the things Phillip did. I was wanting to join in but keeping it tasteful was all I was asking. Things like “Rest in p!ss” just isn’t it. 

Together You And I!

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

But why are we coming for those who have respect for the dead people? Like why is Lana so problematic because she shared this? I don’t get it. It is okay if you don’t care about him, no one is forcing you. But don’t come for someone who is expressing their feelings that are different from yours. 

I am not coming for them, I apologize if I came across that way, sometimes I sound way too harsh without meaning to. 

I was curious because they seemed to hate the monarchy - which is a quality we share. 

Pennywise
14 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I have a real hatred towards the idea of the monarch, I am aware of the things Phillip did. I was wanting to join in but keeping it tasteful was all I was asking. Things like “Rest in p!ss” just isn’t it. 

I wish I could be this grown-up about stuff but I am at a point where if someone does something I don't like, my first instinct is to bite them like a rat :messga:

Better Day
Just now, Pennywise said:

I wish I could be this grown-up about stuff but I am at a point where if someone does something I don't like, my first instinct is to bite them like a rat :messga:

I tried just reporting but they kept coming at me like a patch of wolves and it ended up in mayhem. 

Together You And I!

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I am not coming for them, I apologize if I came across that way, sometimes I sound way too harsh without meaning to. 

I was curious because they seemed to hate the monarchy - which is a quality we share. 

No no it’s okay! :hug:

I’m just surprised people are pissed about this when she literally did nothing wrong by posting this.. 

Pennywise
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I tried just reporting but they kept coming at me like a patch of wolves and it ended up in mayhem. 

That's why I didn't join any of that tbh, now if I want mean stuff I go to Twitter :flop:

Better Day
Just now, Pennywise said:

That's why I didn't join any of that tbh, now if I want mean stuff I go to Twitter :flop:

I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll just stick to political threads. 

Together You And I!

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll just stick to political threads. 

If it's any consolation, I love your political threads, you bring some non-American politics to this site :vegas:

Better Day
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

If it's any consolation, I love your political threads, you bring some non-American politics to this site :vegas:

Thanks hun :hug:I’ll keep it up. 

Together You And I!

Archived