Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) Surpasses 500K Worldwide

Monsieur D

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Her power is just.... incredible. She’s doing these numbers so many ****in years into her career with the album that launched it

The power of her relationship with the Swifties. :applause:

And i really feel that she has more creative freedom right now for her and her team to do anything. At this point, she will continue to break records :giveup: 

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, julz said:

...and i just saw her merch post, cool products :bradley:

I'm so tempted to get the fearless hoodie.

Monsieur D
Just now, Agunimon said:

I'm so tempted to get the fearless hoodie.

Same... :saladga:

my credit card feels personally attacked by this b*tch at this point :bradley:

Helxig

Guys of course it's doing insanely well, it's got multiple things going for it:

- Taylor has a massive fanbase across all different types of people, age groups, etc

- Her stans will want this album to do well to support her and put the streams back in her hands during her power struggle to own her masters, so they'll be streaming like crazy

- The nostalgia factor is really strong

- It's been teased for a long time and had lots of hype. There's also been a lot of tabloid gossip going around because of the drama surrounding why she's doing the remakes, which is basically promo

- Given that it's a remake of songs we know, people are very curious how close the songs are to the originals and that will draw a lot of people in. I even went and had a listen to see what the songs I knew sounded like, how similar they were, if I could spot differences, if they sounded better with 2020 technology etc. and I am in no way a fan of Taylor myself (especially her early stuff)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived