💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Thread

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

So I want to know what you guys remember from the Original LG5...what it was like..the rumored songs, any leaks you guys are aware and if you wished it happened. I was only like 10 so I don’t remember it:huntyga::messga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

After the ARTPOP thread, I swore never to visit a pre-album thread ever again, so I can't help you :sweat:

A MESS

can't remember anything lol so i'm here to suffer

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Aglaya

"Chaos Angel" and "The Art of Darkness" as rumoured album titles. The album was speculated by fans to be a dark-pop album like Born This Way but with a disco vibe. 

Gaga started to dress in a really punk-diva style. This was the vibe people were expecting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiKliMNEbQTiyulqofSDjCOzfooxWgAUc9RZ.jpg

Also this "leak" was really big on here. Most people thought this was going to be the cover (glad that it was fake)

https://i.imgur.com/FV1fXjZ.jpg

Also this "leaked" pictures

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpgmqdefault.jpg

This were HUGE leaks back then

could mean anything

I just remember 2015 being an year where she wore a lot of rock bands shirts and punk-ish style clothing, experimented a lot with her eyebrows, she covered a lot of songs, teased disco vibes, she posted a lot of studio pictures and then suddenly RedOne was gone, Mark Ronson and BloodPop were in, she started wearing cropped tops and we knew LG5 had turned left 

Also we were 100% sure there was gonna be a song called Chaos Angel in the album. Maybe it was a working title for Angel Down? I guess we'll never know :vegas: 

and gaga herself told us that she had a concept about this bulletproof persona, overconfident etc. then she started working with Mark, and he asked her "why are you creating this persona?" then it was changed

AHS 5 inspired album or something

she recorded then with: 
Redone, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers 

Sestri Levante
14 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

This one was fake, but the original one was released later one, and is a really good song to be honest

Sestri Levante

I'll never forget the meltdowns over that "fan recording outside the studio" :saladga:

A MESS
1 minute ago, Sestri Levante said:

I'll never forget the meltdowns over that "fan recording outside the studio" :saladga:

if this was here i would have called the police, tracked down the stalkers and gone to Mauritius to not be seen again lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

monketsharona

RedOne was lead producer, they finished 8 songs (probably more demos). They started to work together late 2014 when she was on her tour in Europe. She was seen entering studio in Paris. The one RedOne often uses. The collaboration was totally official in early 2015. They were still posting from the studio late 2015 while she was filming for AHS (September / October 2015 I think). Then she changed direction when meeting Mark Ronson in London. 

Nile Rodger and DJWS also confirmed they wrote few things with her for her record. Giorgio Moroder also confirmed they were discussing working together. It's still unsure if they managed to meet. Elton John also wrote a song with her for the album (more definitely Room in my Heart)

Gaga confirmed the album had heavy AHS inspiration. And RedOne talked about it as a typical Gaga / RedOne record but with some fresh and futuristic vibes. He also confirmed the lead single was planned to be one of his songs.

Frankensteined is the only one song totally confirmed from the project. It was a RedOne produced song. She sang it backstage to fans during JWT. She also said she was considering releasing a B-side album with those songs. But it never happened...

A lot of people from the industry apparently said the music was absolutely amazing and very catchy. 

Decodekid

It was rumored to be a a disco album. RedOne worked on some songs that were never released. We thought the lead was going to be released on the Grammys.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived