Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Thread

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

RhopaloceraEFFECT
8 minutes ago, Meraki said:

I don't get why people accuse Bloodpop of ruining Gaga and making her hate music. She needed to face the pain and find a better way to deal with it, not give out bops similar to the ones from TF or TFM. Thank god she didn't continue on that path because she probably wouldn't be here.  Now she's exploring other sides of herself. Nothing wrong with that.

Let's be honest .. what's really new and groundbreaking about chromatica .. 

Tf/tfm will still have the same impact if gaga release them today cause they were ahead of their time .. while chromatica is just a jump on the 90's trend .

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWantYourLove
4 hours ago, PawDealer said:

Joanne is good tho but it was released in the wrong era. She released a Country-influenced Pop-rock album in the electropop era.

I definitely agree - it’s a good album, it’s just that we were so ready for something else. 

alsemanche
21 hours ago, monketsharona said:

RedOne was lead producer, they finished 8 songs (probably more demos). They started to work together late 2014 when she was on her tour in Europe. She was seen entering studio in Paris. The one RedOne often uses. The collaboration was totally official in early 2015. They were still posting from the studio late 2015 while she was filming for AHS (September / October 2015 I think). Then she changed direction when meeting Mark Ronson in London. 

Nile Rodger and DJWS also confirmed they wrote few things with her for her record. Giorgio Moroder also confirmed they were discussing working together. It's still unsure if they managed to meet. Elton John also wrote a song with her for the album (more definitely Room in my Heart)

Gaga confirmed the album had heavy AHS inspiration. And RedOne talked about it as a typical Gaga / RedOne record but with some fresh and futuristic vibes. He also confirmed the lead single was planned to be one of his songs.

Frankensteined is the only one song totally confirmed from the project. It was a RedOne produced song. She sang it backstage to fans during JWT. She also said she was considering releasing a B-side album with those songs. But it never happened...

A lot of people from the industry apparently said the music was absolutely amazing and very catchy. 

The way this would have been absolutely amazing but we got Joanne instead :messga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
14 hours ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

This is a video of RedOne talking about how incredible frankensteined is ..  he literally said it's the next level ..

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaganownet/status/1230471582008651777

This is the first time I see and hear RedOne and HE'S ARAB??? The video played and I legit thought it was an ad or something because it was in Arabic :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RhopaloceraEFFECT
Just now, alsemanche said:

This is the first time I see and hear RedOne and HE'S ARAB??? The video played and I legit thought it was an ad or something because it was in Arabic :bradley:

Yeah he is an arab and a Muslim .. he lived his early life in Morocco before he moved to Sweden.  

He speaks French.. Spanish..Arabic..English..Swedish..German fluently. 

A MESS
15 hours ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

U have what u asked for .

this thread, I'm shaking :giveup:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

monketsharona
29 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

He's from Morocco but he now lives in Dubai most time of the year

Bolkins

I have a feeling that when she did the V magazine tribute to McQueen that she was teasing some visuals and vibes for the original LG5 concept. The whole thing screamed TFM but evolved, which goes with the sort of music she was supposedly making.

Moonlight on Water
6 hours ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

Let's be honest .. what's really new and groundbreaking about chromatica .. 

Tf/tfm will still have the same impact if gaga release them today cause they were ahead of their time .. while chromatica is just a jump on the 90's trend .

more expression of her mental health. a direct expression

she/her

RhopaloceraEFFECT
35 minutes ago, Meraki said:

more expression of her mental health. a direct expression

I'm talking more about the music .. 

Music wise chromatica is just a safe move ..

Archived