Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Thread

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ARTPOPFrankenstein

This is the rumoured instrumental for Frankenstein which they played over a interview gaga had with a fan. Sounds very redone in style..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, ARTPOPFrankenstein said:

This is the rumoured instrumental for Frankenstein which they played over a interview gaga had with a fan. Sounds very redone in style..

Kinda sounda like someting from The Fame/The Fame Monster

my username says it all 🇵🇭

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 hour ago, Hyoha said:

Do you guys remember all those pictures of white roses and her talking about wearing red lipstick? Was that also seemingly connected to the scrapped LG5?

That was ARTPOP meant to be .. at that time gaga was working on the concept of the decay of the blonde  .. 

I remember reading an article of redone talking about his work with gaga during that time .. garibay produced princess die and i'm sure he worked on more music with her on that scrapped project  ..

I talked with djws and he literally said to me that gaga has unreleased ALBUMS full of songs .. 

I hope gaga will release them someday .. cause that is really upsetting for her fans .

Helxig

She seemed to be teasing a lot of disco vibes as well as funk and rock. She was collaborating and hanging out a lot with Mark Ronson and Nile Rogers which backed up the rumours about those influences. I'm still convinced that the album was going to have a disco/funk/rock vibe to it before Bowie died. When he died it left her thinking a lot about the fact she could die any moment, and how there was music she needed to write before she died, a 'legacy album' that was more personal, and hence she scrapped what she had and Joanne came into existence. 

I remember these sparking big rumours about the sound:

And I was convinced it would have this kind of sound to it (also because it was Nile Rogers most recent collab when she was also in talks with him, and she was covering I Want Your Love, and also Mark Ronson worked on it):

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, ARTPOPFrankenstein said:

So gutted we never got the original concept. She took a year and a half carefully planning and collaborating with a list of producers only to release an album put together in 6 months 😭 Love the original dark concept and aesthetic of the time. Really hope she realises how well this would go down if she released it... 

OH!! Omg I totally forgot this. She was working on AHS at the time and said it had sparked her love for the 'art of darkness' and that the album would be influenced by this :smh:

RhopaloceraEFFECT
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She seemed to be teasing a lot of disco vibes as well as funk and rock. She was collaborating and hanging out a lot with Mark Ronson and Nile Rogers which backed up the rumours about those influences. I'm still convinced that the album was going to have a disco/funk/rock vibe to it before Bowie died. When he died it left her thinking a lot about the fact she could die any moment, and how there was music she needed to write before she died, a 'legacy album' that was more personal, and hence she scrapped what she had and Joanne came into existence. 

I remember these sparking big rumours about the sound:

And I was convinced it would have this kind of sound to it (also because it was Nile Rogers most recent collab when she was also in talks with him, and she was covering I Want Your Love, and also Mark Ronson worked on it):

The original LG5 has nothing to do with Mark ronson.. the album get scrapped the moment she met with him ... all we knew is that the original LG5 is produced by Redone and has that futuristic/classic vibe as Elton John described it .. don't forget that angel down was one of the 8 redone songs .. 

Achromatic
18 hours ago, Psyduck said:

Dunno where I find this, I just bookmarked it.

It's in spanish, can someone please translate? 

This js RedOne talking about Gaga, LG5, Frankensteined.

https://themusicpimp.libsyn.com/episodio-106-redone

i cant believe i didn’t knew this interview existed :( im so sad (again, after 4 years)

the part when he said ”we were doing really good music (a song called Frankenstein)  that would make the world and gaga fans crazyyy but something happened and then she decided to create something different...”

im dead i’ll never forgive her.

jk. i love joanne but why she has to scrap everythinggg  :smh:

I’m my bestfriend

Patrickern777

I really hope we one day can listen to the 7 unreleased tracks with Redone and ARTPOP Act II

Helxig
52 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

The original LG5 has nothing to do with Mark ronson.. the album get scrapped the moment she met with him ... all we knew is that the original LG5 is produced by Redone and has that futuristic/classic vibe as Elton John described it .. don't forget that angel down was one of the 8 redone songs .. 

Oh I'm getting the timeline confused! The original LG5 was the 'art of darkness' album made with RedOne, and the music I'm describing was what we thought Joanne was gonna be! Or possibly some writing sessions between original LG5 and Joanne. Idk I've been following her so closely for so many years it all gets blurry

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Oh I'm getting the timeline confused! The original LG5 was the 'art of darkness' album made with RedOne, and the music I'm describing was what we thought Joanne was gonna be! Or possibly some writing sessions between original LG5 and Joanne. Idk I've been following her so closely for so many years it all gets blurry

It's ok .. I get confused sometimes despite the fact that I followed her career so closely 

Tinnitus15

Well we know her!!!she’s known for scrapping last minute projects(DJWS confirmed that she scrapped the original LG6 too)...judging from redone they were really creating mega hits 

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

It's ok .. I get confused sometimes despite the fact that I followed her career so closely 

ladygagafan1234

I feel like Chromatica was just to please fans waiting for real pop after Joanne and even that was finished quickly. So I think these two albums were to tide us over until she has finished her magnum opus.

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne 

Chromatica

(Eras to keep her career alive)

LG5 original vision???

Moonlight on Water

I don't get why people accuse Bloodpop of ruining Gaga and making her hate music. She needed to face the pain and find a better way to deal with it, not give out bops similar to the ones from TF or TFM. Thank god she didn't continue on that path because she probably wouldn't be here.  Now she's exploring other sides of herself. Nothing wrong with that.

she/her

elijahfan

I feel like there's a lot of fantasy and exaggeration surrounding alleged scrapped albums. You know, making an album is a process. It usually starts with having a couple recording sessions with various producers to test the waters, and then if a particular idea sticks, the direction gets explored further and leads to an actual album. We're talking about the "original LG5" because those are the sessions we've heard the most about, but I'm pretty sure there were also a lot of unused sessions for all of her albums, and yet we never talk about the "original LG2", or the "original LG3" and so on.

These sessions weren't used for a reason, and as much as I'd love to hear unreleased Gaga tracks as the next fan, we need to respect the artistic process and the way Gaga is choosing to release her art and lead her career (something she's been doing pretty well, for that matter, if you look at her current success and overall reputation in the industry after 13 years in the game). Maybe we'll hear those tracks someday, but I want it to be on her own terms. And if we're never meant to hear them, so be it.

Archived