đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about Oreo Codes

MonsterRocket

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

Hi! I've been trying to enter the code that appears on one of the cylindrical individual packs, however it always gives me the message that it's not valid. Unlike the bigger box packs whose code has 15 items, these contain 17. I watched the video Gagaflix uploaded about how to split the code and it worked for the bigger boxes, not for the individual packs, though. So, my question is: am i doing something wrong or are they simply not valid?

Also, i'm assuming there's no code for the actual limited edition packs? (the pink and green ones, the ones I was talking about before are the regular one that come in the Chromatica inspired package) . Thank you in advance!

Juanlittlem

I dont know if this is still going but my codes were always something like OPA(a few numbers)-xx-xxxxxx I had to write the "-" to get them to work, and if you write a wrong letter it wont let you continue.

That's all I remember :saladga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Magic Mike

I didn't have the "-" but had to put spaces between the numbers and letters, beware of capitals and difference between O and 0. 

Never got an email from them tho :derpga:

It's the memory game we all play right? What's your record?

Stupid Oreo

send me the codes and i will try

:ladyhaha:

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

send me the codes and i will try

:ladyhaha:

Same here, I can help you just send me the codes 

Archived