series

Ryan Murphy: AHS: Bloody Mary/Plague

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop

wait I thought everyone was going nuts for the idea of a siren themed season, what I miss? :triggered:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

2 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

This series is so cringe. I don't understand how you guys keep holding it up. I think the 1984 season was literally the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And this stunt of having the fans decide the plot of the next season just confirms that they have no ideas anymore and want to sustain the product for a matter of financial gain.

1984 was literally critically acclaimed tho.

Bloody Mary is so overdone at this point and I don't want anything to do with a plague after COVID :triggered:

Aphasic
3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

idk why people want to see a season about a plague right now of all times

One the contrary, precisely because of the plague people want to see more about it.

But I understand your point of view and that of many more who don't want the series to be about this topic.

rinasawachanta
22 minutes ago, Bio said:

1984 was literally critically acclaimed tho.

Yes, but critical acclaim is not an irrefutable synonym for quality. Let's not forget that Born This Way was not necessarily well received by critics and didn't even win a Grammy.

TEANUS

Y’all....we lived through a pandemic, we did not live through the plague :billie: 

the plague literally wiped out half of Europe. Deathly (:ohwell:) similar concepts obviously in terms of being related to our current world situation, but still the dramatics :enigma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

4 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I don't understand how you guys keep holding it up.

This is like asking why some people prefer ARTPOP over Chromatica.

Or why some people prefer cherry over strawberry.

What one social group finds unappealing, uncouth, or even evil might be normal or strongly appealing to another.

'Bad taste' or "Good taste" is very much subjective and entirely dependent upon the culture and expectations of the society that the person belongs to.

Most people who watch AHS are aware that the writing is all over the place, but we keep watching because it's entertaining, it's like a show for people with ADHD who get easily bored and can't concentrate. It's like watching a train wreck, yes it's a mess but it's so entertaining.

imnotyourbabe10

Sincerely hope this polling stuff is for American Horror Stories and not the original AHS. He’s really been pushing me back to Nip/Tuck and ACS with how campy and butchered AHS has been (though I know horror is campy sometimes).

Here for that water/sea creature/Leviathan horror for “by the sea” and some alien horror for “by the sand”

A final AHS season in the snowy Rockies would be dope too 

BUtterfield 8

I’m gonna assume they already have the plot of next season and this is just PR marketing 

Stupid Oreo

Bloody Mary for the good theme song:creepflop:

Quartz

It's so funny how these 'fans' haven't been enjoying since Coven yet they watched all 9 seasons. Honestly eff off. Stop watching then and let us stans enjoy what they're creating. B*tching about the good old days ain't gonna do sh*t. Sick of it.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Quartz said:

It's so funny how these 'fans' haven't been enjoying since Coven yet they watched all 9 seasons. Honestly eff off. Stop watching then and let us stans enjoy what they're creating. B*tching about the good old days ain't gonna do sh*t. Sick of it.

This... it makes NO sense :bear: Why keep watching if you dislike every season? :bear:

OT: Why y’all melting down. Sirens and Aliens will obviously be this seasons theme... Thats why they are not on there anymore :ladyhaha:

Between Plague and Bloody Mary its hard to choose imo. On one hand I think we already had AHS Plague for the past year on the otherhand Bloody Mary is so overdone :bear: I probably would go with Plague anyways based on the fact that the later was done a trillion times

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

MoonIight
7 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

Yes, but critical acclaim is not an irrefutable synonym for quality. Let's not forget that Born This Way was not necessarily well received by critics and didn't even win a Grammy.

Born This Way is literally her most acclaimed studio album, with critics citing it as one of the best albums of all time. And we all know the Grammys are all about politics so they are already dismissed.

Archived