Mr Oak

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
9 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

The 2 most boring options :rip: It should’ve been Aliens & Sirens

Hasn’t it already seen semi confirmed that aliens and sirens are the themes of season 10 

8 hours ago, Bio said:

Bloody Mary is so overdone at this point and I don't want anything to do with a plague after COVID :triggered:

If he does it, he had better do something entirely new and unique with it, rather than just the typical “I’m haunted by a ghost” shite

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

austincola
13 hours ago, Bio said:

Bloody Mary is so overdone at this point and I don't want anything to do with a plague after COVID :triggered:

Name one movie or TV show where we’ve gotten Bloody Mary. 

35 minutes ago, austincola said:

Supernatural

The Child
2 hours ago, austincola said:

Ghost Whisperer

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterofFame

It would be pretty awesome and fitting if Bloody Mary was used as the theme song for this season. The evil/crazy beats on it would fit perfectly.

LibraLove
On 4/9/2021 at 6:25 PM, NoahSuns said:

What did a haunted house and an asylum have to do with America?:oprah:

It was a haunted plantation house (very american) based in Roanoke (which was a colonial colony that disappered) and asylum because our healthcare system is ****. Also Mermaids are very American in the sense of like colonial age of discovery era (doesn't specifically have to be in the US but could be in the Americas).

On 4/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, The Child said:

Because we still have hope that Ryan gets his **** together and pulls of an amazing season like Murder House, Asylum or Coven.

You missed Freakshow. That was my favorite season so far. Elsa Mars' story was so triconic

LibraLove
On 4/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, chun li said:

Do they know the plague was in Europe...? What's American about it

Spanish Flu maybe?

LibraLove
22 hours ago, Bio said:

1984 was literally critically acclaimed tho.

I thought 1984 was so good and so camp.

AshIey

Plague seems much more interesting than a Bloody Mary theme. A whole season based on just one character?

Helxig

Why does plague feel like it would just be a combination of Cult and Apocalypse? It feels like it's already been done between those two :shrug:   

And regarding bloody Mary, idk what that would be about? If it's about the urban legend, that doesn't give much to go off because that's just one antagonist. If it's a more broad term we still have no idea what that could involve. Like murders? Yeah, every season has murder. Every other season the titles conjour up ideas of what it might be about, but bloody Mary says nothing to me

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived