💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy: AHS: Bloody Mary/Plague

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
15 minutes ago, Galvon said:

True but Idk it seeams to vague to make it a big part of the plot while ceeping it somewhat realistic. Because nobody knows what a real mermaid or siren (whatever) would look like. We never really saw the aliens in Asylum either, but they weren't the main theme of the season. I think if they make this too much in your face it would look ridiculous. If they ever do sirens, I hope they prove me wrong.

Maybe the story will surround sailors:legend:and sirens will have a small part 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lasagna
56 minutes ago, Living said:

I’m confused, have they not started making this new season? 

tbh the writing is so bad in this show I imagine they just wing it from episode to episode anyway 😂

tbh they do wing it for the second half of each season :giveup: the seasons start airing while theyre still filming the last few episodes so the second half of the season is almost always rushed and messed up by the creators listening to fan theories etc

human turd

LaLuna

Both Bloody Mary and Plague sound cool, although the latter hits a little too close to home, like Cult with the election theme. I know for a lot of people the show jumped the shark like 5 seasons ago but I'm still hyped for it :lolly:

Better Day

I will die on this mountain. The big massive problem with AHS is Murphy puts far too many ideas into each season and it becomes an absolute mess. 

Together You And I!

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Living said:

I’m confused, have they not started making this new season? 

tbh the writing is so bad in this show I imagine they just wing it from episode to episode anyway 😂

cheryl blossom omg GIF

she/her

Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, chun li said:

Do they know the plague was in Europe...? What's American about it

Also I feel like if they do plague it will end up being Similiar to Apocalypse and I don't want to go there again :triggered:

With Peace and love

Galvon
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

sirens are like evil mermaids

Sirens have also been discribed as women with bird-like bodies. But in the end it's mythology, so we don't really know.

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

the show just takes place in America, it’s not really about America

But most of the seasons had quite some links to stuff that happened in real life and had characters based on real people: Black Dahlia, the nursing students, Delphine LaLaurie, Marie Laveau, the Axeman, Pepper, Jimmy Darling, James March, Roanoke and lots more. Of course they didn't do everything historically acurate. They were just inspired.

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, chun li said:

Who said it'll be about the old plague times?:queenga:

Bleachella
9 minutes ago, chun li said:

it's just vaguely "plague", not THE plague I think... 

Justin Drew Bieber

The 2 most boring options :rip: It should’ve been Aliens & Sirens

SKANK
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

But why people wanted mermaids? What does that theme have to do with America?

Also mermaids and sirens aren't the same thing, right?

John Smith wrote about seeing mermaids while exploring the Americas. Columbus mistook manatees for mermaids. Various Indigenous American cultures have mermaid myths. We have The Creature From The Black Lagoon and The Shape of Water in American monster canon.

The mythology of mermaids, sirens, and water creature/human hybrids is pretty universal. 

There is lot they could do with it.

zakariah

if ya'll wanna see a season about a plague just go outside or watch the news gurl

Archived