52 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

The only mystery left are all those question marks beneath the tracklists

LMR, 1000 doves piano, SL vitaclub

do u like the jojo siwa song

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerbianChromatican

Looks a bit like the SC lyric video, which reminds me of @BabylonHooker saying there is another similar visual that hasn't been released yet! :ohwell:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

iAstroLeo
59 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

549204582305839462406346344.jpg

omg do you have the music video? leak it :bradley:

littlepotter

Okay but what I don't understand is. The album shoot is ****ing breathtaking. Why not just shoot her lipsyncing to some song and make a video out of it? Not even for a single just to use the outfits and backdrops for something? I really don't get them

chaeri pls

Joshie S
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Okay but what I don't understand is. The album shoot is ****ing breathtaking. Why not just shoot her lipsyncing to some song and make a video out of it? Not even for a single just to use the outfits and backdrops for something? I really don't get them

Oh PLEASE. This fanbase would have a meltdown if she did that. 

It would be similar to Gaga using the Apple Music footage in the Million Reasons video. Fans would rip whatever video it was released as into shreds. Facts.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Suspiria
24 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

It would be similar to Gaga using the Apple Music footage in the Million Reasons video. Fans would rip whatever video it was released as into shreds. Facts.

I agree with your point.

But why is it commonly believed the MR video uses Apple Music footage?:laughga: she's done hundreds of shoots with plain white backgrounds, other than that there's nothing to suggest they were the same shoot.

Suspiria
5 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

God, this album shoot is on the level of BTW. And THATS A SERVE for life

I'm going to say it - the Chromatica album shoot is better than the BTW one:gaysia:

Joshie S
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I agree with your point.

But why is it commonly believed the MR video uses Apple Music footage?:laughga: she's done hundreds of shoots with plain white backgrounds, other than that there's nothing to suggest they were the same shoot.

I'm not mad at the footage. I actually am glad it's included.

I don't think it was the Apple Music footage either, I believe they shot it for the MR video particularly. It shows the "Lady Gaga" character when she's all glammed up and put in front of a camera. 

Those scenes are the best in the MR video & also shows the pink Joanne hat & pink suit which is fitting for the entire album.

I dunno little monsters get triggered by anything she does even if it is beautiful.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

littlepotter
11 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I love how literally everything can be blamed on "fans". She does country again? "Fans" will complain. She works with bloodpop again? "Fans" will complain. She revisits ARTPOP? "Fans" will complain. Obviously different people are going to have different opinions about different things. But at least there would be something to have an opinion of. And people didn't hate MR because it reused Apple commercial footage, they hated it because it was bad.

chaeri pls

DoremonLove
16 hours ago, UnnamedArtist said:

549204582305839462406346344.jpg

I want this tattooed on my face:heat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

M i K E Y

Hole we’ll get more for the booklet that comes with the new vinyl :excited2:

LG2008

If they had music videos recorded, they would've release them a long time ago... :fatcat:

There's no way they shot MVs just to put them in the fridge

28 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

If they had music videos recorded, they would've release them a long time ago... :fatcat:

There's no way they shot MVs just to put them in the fridge

The confidence you have in the Haus NOT shelving already hyped-and-finished or nearly finished pieces of work is incredible. Where can I find this hopefulness?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Cherries

These can be seen (some of them) on spotify. Not all devices show it but you can see a GIF and there is a little page underneath the song bar which Gaga wrote something on about the song with a back image. You won't find it if your device doesn't have it or if their is a behind the lyrics blocking the second. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Archived