Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Lazuli
4 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

You an insider? :wtfga: :triggered:

Yes, i live inside Gaga’s dumpster thats right outside by the window of her personal studio and I heard her and Bloodpop talking about it 

Little Monsters Torture Me

LastNight

I remember last year back when Mr S gave us the dates for Stupid Love he also gave us the date of the official album title and release date reveal (which was the following Monday), he said that a promo single was supposed to come that same day but it got cancelled - once the album was out I always suspected it was Free Woman. It has promo single vibes for sure.

Hope the new rumour is true and we get a video next week, or at least get it as a single at some point soon - promo for the remix album makes sense, so maybe they’ll push it in a few weeks? I guess that user could be trolling about the MV, but IF they aren’t: at this point into the era I highly doubt Gaga’s team are aiming for a massive release and a shot at charting high, so a Monday release wouldn’t really matter.

RichAssPiss

I don't believe there is a video. But it would make sense if Free Woman were the single for the remix album, maybe with Rina since that's been teased the most. "This is my dancefloor, I fought for." It's very fitting. 

HausOfAntonio
5 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I would literally donate my liver if only she uses the bridge from the demo for the single haha

Why would she :selena:

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, reelcool said:

she almost named LG6 Free Woman???

I think it was the Zane Lowe interview on Apple Music where she said that “Chromatica” was almost called “Free Woman” until someone talked her out of it 

franminervini

I would say we are iconic. They are talking about this 2nd clown thread lmaooo :ladyhaha:

39400469-21-BB-413-D-A969-6546-C6-C13645

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

50 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I would say we are iconic. They are talking about this 2nd clown thread lmaooo :ladyhaha:

39400469-21-BB-413-D-A969-6546-C6-C13645

At least now we know (Even though I already did)

Archived