Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Free Woman is coming REALLY soon

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

OK... so there has been this rumor about Free Woman being the next single. We have very strong indications - Someone said that a french store has called "Free Woman" a single as well as the German Vogue, then the Dom Penguin ad (which is not yet finished- there is more coming), Haus Labs just used the song in their insta story, Gaga wanted to call the whole album "FW", the upcoming Remix and also Deluxe album and the video that Youtube recently uploaded. :trollga:

German Vogue called FW a "single" source: https://www.vogue.de/lifestyle/artikel/dom-perignon-lady-gaga

Ok, guys... I have talked to the German Vogue (they answered my email) and it was just like I said: They confused the meaning... they used "single" but they actually just meant "song"...

and also this: :haroon:

Gaga has almost finished Gucci and will be back home soon, so she must do something. :stalkga:

I can smell the Free Woman mv already. :v:

Any more tea?

Disclaimer: We strongly advise you to be delulu in this Clownery Thread. :flop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
43 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Some online shop, when they released new vinyl pics before gaga did, and they also said that free woman is the next single. Later they cancelled it I think. 

:queenga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LittleMonster20

It would be great honestly. Free Woman as final single of the Chromatica era would make so much sense knowing the meaning of the song and I bet it would have an epic video!

Cello

I would take anything as a single by this point :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

HighwayFantasy

I would literally donate my liver if only she uses the bridge from the demo for the single haha

Smithy
3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Gaga has almost finished Gucci and will be back home soon, so she must do something. :stalkga:

Are we basing this off of 2020 :huntyga:

Aglaya

One of my least favourite songs on Chromatica :wtf: I don't like Free Woman at all, but I'm happy if there's a new single for this era.

could mean anything

PunkTheFunk

My mom who is a potted plant at Netflix headquarters said Stupid Love is being re-released with a video shot on Anroid.

chromatic puzea

period i've streaming the official free woman la boum ba remix all day

do u like the jojo siwa song

SerbianChromatican

OMG yaaas sistren clownie, we love to see our little club branch out :sara::kiss:

But tbh it makes a lot of sense!!! I believe it! :bradley:

Sad for Babylon though :messga:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Archived