Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Babylon (Disco Remix)

SOLRWAVE

Featured Posts

Ricardo

you need to be on spotify :fatcat: how am I gonna listen daily to your wonderful remixes 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOLRWAVE

Wow, thank you guys so much for the love and support!

Sadly, I can't release downloads because UMG would consider that as a copyright violation and likely take down my pages.

What you guys can do is show BloodPop and Interscope that you want them released officially, and maybe it will happen! In the meantime, I am working on a Chromatica remix album megamix that will be on Apple Music in the coming months!

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Tagging @ChicaSkas because she loves all things remix

this is so true. Almost to a fault. I have something super cool planned for sunday!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, SOLRWAVE said:

Wow, thank you guys so much for the love and support!

Sadly, I can't release downloads because UMG would consider that as a copyright violation and likely take down my pages.

What you guys can do is show BloodPop and Interscope that you want them released officially, and maybe it will happen! In the meantime, I am working on a Chromatica remix album megamix that will be on Apple Music in the coming months!

Nothing to stop you, say, uploading to mega.co.nz *cough cough* (do that pls) *cough Cough*

and posting here for me and the other Audiophiles <3 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LastNight

Forget the Haus Labs version, this needs to be on the Chromatica Remixes album. SO. GOOD.

ToxicHot

This is SO GOOD!!! :legend:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

M i K E Y

Just found out about your channel. Truly inspiring for people making music / remixes like me. I love it! 

Monsieur D

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

:bradley:

NOW, THIS IS A BOP.

:saladga:

EDIT: 

The SL remix is beyond amazing!!!!!!!! 

I need these remixes to be on streaming plataforms :bradley:

Argentum

Love your remixes! 

I did an all-nighter few days back working and listening to some of them in repeat!

ezgif.com-optimize-3.thumb.gif.7d85eed94

Keep them coming!

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Archived