Chromatica Ball London unchaged… so far

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not ALICE

Well, isn’t it time to start knowing if it will happen? I have a hotel to cancel if it doesn’t. :grr: 

We live in Belgium. Not even close to immunity. :crossed:

youcantcatchme

Been wanting to see Gaga since Joanne ball in 2017... after so many cancellations I guess our stars just dont align lol

Lady Rah Rah

I honestly think they are waiting until June 21st to see if the final measures of lockdown can be lifted - this would essentially allow the concert to take place as is, albeit with some form of testing taking place prior to the event. But the UK government change their minds every day so it’s gonna be something we’ve just got to wait out.

The real question is, will Gaga want to cancel certain shows because of that country’s restrictions and still play the shows she could, or will she just cancel the entire tour? 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

yes and
1 minute ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

The real question is, will Gaga want to cancel certain shows because of that country’s restrictions and still play the shows she could, or will she just cancel the entire tour? 

The Tour is literally in 1,5 months, so they would've probably cancelled it already, it it wouldn't happen. I think she will definitely give shows in the US, but it won't be that huge as it was initially planned 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

The Tour is literally in 1,5 months, so they would've probably cancelled it already, it it wouldn't happen. I think she will definitely give shows in the US, but it won't be that huge as it was initially planned 

Last year she announced the postponement 28 days before the first date.

She wont do just the 3 US dates, there's no point in doing a tour for 3 shows. 

Im expecting her to revamp Enigma into and fit some Chromatica songs in there and call it a day.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

yes and
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She wont do just the 3 US dates, there's no point in doing a tour for 3 shows. 

Im expecting her to revamp Enigma into and fit some Chromatica songs in there and call it a day.

She did two shows for the Coachella, what's the problem to do a similar show with just 3 dates? 

She will no more than 3-4 songs from Chrmatica. Engima is about her hits, not the last album. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

homomo
5 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

She did two shows for the Coachella, what's the problem to do a similar show with just 3 dates? 

She will no more than 3-4 songs from Chrmatica. Engima is about her hits, not the last album. 

Edit; I thought you were talking about London :emma:

Coachella is a music festival that’s situated in one location. 

Paris is definitely not going ahead, so why would she bother to bring herself, her entire team, the entire stage setup, equipment, etc halfway across the world for only one show, that might not even be allowed to be full capacity?

It doesn’t make sense. 

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Coachella is a festival, not a tour. Its not the same :lolly:

spicemuncher

I hope her team is aware that a lot of fans from outside the UK (and France too) have bought tickets to go and see her.

I’m vaccinated, and even if I was willing to go stand in a sea of 80,000 people (which is insanity), there are currently no tourist visas being issued for many passport holders to enter the UK or Europe.

Mother of Puppies
On 4/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, agentprovocate said:

can you please close this topic? No chromatica, just traumatica! 

Little Girls Reaction GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I hope her team is aware that a lot of fans from outside the UK (and France too) have bought tickets to go and see her.

I’m vaccinated, and even if I was willing to go stand in a sea of 80,000 people (which is insanity), there are currently no tourist visas being issued for many passport holders to enter the UK or Europe.

Exactly, even if the UK and Paris had everyone vaccinated there's people (me for example) that needs to travel from other countries to go to the show.

SlaeUrAnus

We have just hit 4,000 cases a day again due to these new variants so June 21st is apparently hanging in the balance.

Not a chance is this going ahead.

In my messy era.

Nevermind997
3 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Tour and festivals are completely different things.... doing 3 out of 6 dates doesn't seem profitable 

Oyster

Them not saying anything about this is so unprofessional. Homegirl needs new Management 

Archived