Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball London unchaged… so far

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

homomo
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

I'm really sorry that you lost your job and that for sure is a good reason to want that money back. I just wish that the communication about the shows was a little bit more transparent. I think this is the main reason why people are a bit "mad" I guess...

Do you have the tickets for the London show? Because if they postpone it for another year, I'd really be interested in buying them. :stalkga:

They are for London, yes!

If it gets postponed to 2022, I’ll 100% sell them to you. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
Just now, homomo said:

They are for London, yes!

If it gets postponed to 2022, I’ll 100% sell them to you. 

Is that even possible like that? Like there are no names on the ticket right? (I've never even been to a concert before so I have no clue) :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

homomo
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Is that even possible like that? Like there are no names on the ticket right? (I've never even been to a concert before so I have no clue) :ladyhaha:

It's possible directly with Ticketmaster. I think the moment I'm about to put them on sale, you could just be ready to refresh the page and snatch them up?

Ronk
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Yeah! I didn't buy a ticket yet because I wasn't sure because of Covid... so I am hoping very much that it'll be postponed to next year so I can buy a ticket, if there will be any left. I believe it won't take place this year (at least not in Europe) because 60k people in a stadium... and most people will not be vaccinated yet in summer... I'm hoping they'll still do it next year in spring/summer. :)

I can also wait any number of years.  I do think things will open up earlier in the USA.  Now that 3-4 million people are getting vaccinated every day I think herd immunity is not that far away if the vaccines work against all the variants.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

1 minute ago, homomo said:

It's possible directly with Ticketmaster. I think the moment I'm about to put them on sale, you could just be ready to refresh the page and snatch them up?

Call ticketmaster and ask if you can transfer tickets.   Hoping to time the sale/purchase exactly is too risky.

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I can also wait any number of years.  I do think things will open up earlier in the USA.  Now that 3-4 million people are getting vaccinated every day I think herd immunity is not that far away if the vaccines work against all the variants.

Wow... in 1 day??? That's insane... we are so far behind with vaccination here in Germany... it's so frustrating :( The thing is: even if the show in London would take place, I have to also fly there and get a hotel which means I need to be vaccinated which won't be happening in time I believe. It's all too risky and for that too expensive if it doesn't work out at the end. So I'm hoping they'll postpone it since many people come from all over Europe to see Gaga in London. (It's not just british people who go there)

And since GB is not in the EU anymore I would also have to renew my passport :ladyhaha: damn totally forgot about that

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

KURUSHITOVSKA

The fact that not even Ticketmaster hasn't said anything yet they still have everyone's money... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

thehanyo
3 hours ago, chromatigaga said:

I think it will go ahead 

30 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

u and me girl, the hopefull few 

I've been ridiculed on this cult site for months for saying it's going to happen. So glad to know I have sisters here. :vegas:

Ronk
27 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Wow... in 1 day??? That's insane... we are so far behind with vaccination here in Germany... it's so frustratiing :( The thing is: even if the show in London would take place, I have to also fly there and get a hotel which means I need to be vaccinated which won't be happening in time I believe. It's all too risky and for that too expensive if it doesn't work out at the end. So I'm hoping they'll postpone it since many people come from all over Europe to see Gaga in London. (It's not just british people who go there)

And since GB is not in the EU anymore I would also have to renew my passport :ladyhaha: damn totally forgot about that

Over the last 7 days the average in 3.1 million doses per day, and it hit 4 million one day.

Renewing your passport is a good idea, just in case.

chromatigaga
51 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

u and me girl, the hopefull few 

20 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I've been ridiculed on this cult site for months for saying it's going to happen. So glad to know I have sisters here. :vegas:

With restrictions lifting on 21st June, we’re at the mercy of the US and they’re vaccinating quite fast. But with only one date in Europe (Paris ain’t happenin) will they lose money flying the stage over from the US for one show :saladga:

Suspiria
19 minutes ago, chromatigaga said:

With restrictions lifting on 21st June, we’re at the mercy of the US and they’re vaccinating quite fast. But with only one date in Europe (Paris ain’t happenin) will they lose money flying the stage over from the US for one show :saladga:

This is what makes it so confusing.

Everyone is saying it's stupid to think the UK show could happen. But given vaccination rates, falling cases, the current roadmap plan, and the simple fact that it hasn't been cancelled yet - a UK stadium show in late July is very much possible.

The real issue is whether or not it's worth their money flying everything over here for 1 date. If the UK show can happen, it would make sense for them just to add a second London date the day after. But we'll see.

And as you said, if the US isn't ready then the whole thing is immediately cancelled.

I do wonder if they will add some dates in Oceania or East Asia just to make the whole tour more worthwhile.

agentprovocate

can you please close this topic? No chromatica, just traumatica! 

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, agentprovocate said:

No chromatica, just traumatica! 

It's all in your perspective. Nothing about this era has been traumatic for me :ohwell:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

chromatigaga
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

This is what makes it so confusing.

Everyone is saying it's stupid to think the UK show could happen. But given vaccination rates, falling cases, the current roadmap plan, and the simple fact that it hasn't been cancelled yet - a UK stadium show in late July is very much possible.

The real issue is whether or not it's worth their money flying everything over here for 1 date. If the UK show can happen, it would make sense for them just to add a second London date the day after. But we'll see.

And as you said, if the US isn't ready then the whole thing is immediately cancelled.

I do wonder if they will add some dates in Oceania or East Asia just to make the whole tour more worthwhile.

You’ve made several good points. The tour needs expanding, but then they could lose even more money. It’s so up in the air right now :saladga:

Archived