Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Also my personal favorite :giveup: this song is just so well made

Ufff this one is pure gold.

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Oh I know! Haha! I was originally born in Mexico and I remember growing up and listening to her music! I was in love (up until now) with her whole aesthetic! I hope to meet her one day! 

She was nice when I met her at fancy hotel I worked at for 6 years. She was nicer than other celebs. :tea:

Flippy
Just now, Aphasic Top said:

She was nice when I met her at fancy hotel I worked at for 6 years. She was nicer than other celebs. :tea:

Omgomgomg! :excited2:

No way!!!! That’s honestly so awesome! 
I’ve heard nothing but good things from people who have met her which just makes me so glad to stan her and Gaga :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Aphasic
8 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I didnt realize she has so many hits but i do prefer Shakira and think she has the best catalogue

Antología >>

Shakira is an ICON. It´s simply not realistic to compare anyone with her. Nothing but love for Shakira. Huge inspiration for many Colombian and Latino artists. 

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Omgomgomg! :excited2:

No way!!!! That’s honestly so awesome! 
I’ve heard nothing but good things from people who have met her which just makes me so glad to stan her and Gaga :giveup:

She has this "rude diva behaviour" image but she is very kind and nice in person. She went to stay for 4 days at the St. Regis in Punta Mita and she was lovely, I can´t same the same about Luis Miguel who was staying at a private villa within the Punta Mita complex and went to dinner with tons of bodyguards and very pretty and tall girl and he was not so nice. 

Flippy
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

She has this "rude diva behaviour" image but she is very kind and nice in person. She went to stay for 4 days at the St. Regis in Punta Mita and she was lovely, I can´t same the same about Luis Miguel who was staying at a private villa within the Punta Mita complex and went to dinner with tons of bodyguards and very pretty and tall girl and he was not so nice. 

No way! That’s so awesome! Nayarit is beautiful so I don’t blame her for staying there! :hor: I had the money to actually get a M&G for her in Cali for her last tour and she wasn’t selling any for my date :crossed: (I could only get free M&G tickets from club contests which I didn’t want to be part of).

And yeah, I’ve heard Luis Miguel can be quite rude. Same for JLo, but what do I know? lol

Have you met anyone else famous? (Like Pau for example? :excited2:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

jackoajl
22 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I am Mexican and @Bambino is not (as far I know) but all the love he has for Mexican and Latino culture is recieved with love and admiration. He is always kind to anything related to Mexican pop figures and is well educated on our entertainment industry. Nothing but love for anyone who supports us. 

Mexican here too. from Boca del Río, Veracruz.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Aphasic
11 minutes ago, Flippy said:

No way! That’s so awesome! Nayarit is beautiful so I don’t blame her for staying there! :hor: I had the money to actually get a M&G for her in Cali for her last tour and she wasn’t selling any for my date :crossed: (I could only get free M&G tickets from club contests which I didn’t want to be part of).

And yeah, I’ve heard Luis Miguel can be quite rude. Same for JLo, but what do I know? lol

Have you met anyone else famous? (Like Pau for example? :excited2:)

I met Selena Gomez (she had a verbal fight with Justin Bieber in our front lobby), I know 3 former Mexican presidents, I met Gaga who went for dinner at Carolina, I know Sean Penna who went with then wife Robin Wright, I know Hillary Duff (an angel), I met Tyra Banks (she was rude), I met Britney Spears months after she cut all her hair. I worked at Four Seasons and then went to work at St. Regis. I met Johnny Depp, and the list goes on and on. 

Bambino

All the promo is finally paying off! :applause: That's why when talking about Latin pop, Paulina Rubio usually is referred to as the Queen of Latin Pop and people who don't know her are truly missing out on a lot of genuine Latin pop. Shakira is amazing but she doesn't represent Latin pop imo. Classic Thalia is magnificent but it's her recent albums are full of songs you can easily skip and only the singles are listenable.

15 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

I am Mexican and @Bambino is not (as far I know) but all the love he has for Mexican and Latino culture is recieved with love and admiration. He is always kind to anything related to Mexican pop figures and is well educated on our entertainment industry. Nothing but love for anyone who supports us. 

True. I'm not Hispanic but Latin pop culture has always fascinated me y por eso aprendi espanol y la musica de Pau asi como las telenovelas mw ayudaron muchisimo. Just like Paulina said one: every person has a Latin side in them, and maybe that's true after all :sara:

Bambino
15 hours ago, Flippy said:

I thought this thread was started by @Bambino

I loooove Pau!

Shakira has a good catalogue and I prefer classic Thalía.

imo Gloria Trevi has the best catalogue But I love them all regardless :sara:

Gloria has a number of bops tbh. It's such a mess that No Al Aguacil didn't receive single treatment it actually deserved.

15 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Also my personal favorite :giveup: this song is just so well made

I hate that her official channel is missing a lot of videos from the Paulina, Border Girl and Pau-Latina eras :crossed: Bad team.

Aphasic
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Gloria has a number of bops tbh. It's such a mess that No Al Aguacil didn't receive single treatment it actually deserved.

I hate that her official channel is missing a lot of videos from the Paulina, Border Girl and Pau-Latina eras :crossed: Bad team.

Her official channel is sadly a mess. Many of the videos are in very low quality and have not been adjusted. But her songs are MAJOR BOPS in tge Spanish Pop industry.

Aphasic
14 minutes ago, Bambino said:

All the promo is finally paying off! :applause: That's why when talking about Latin pop, Paulina Rubio usually is referred to as the Queen of Latin Pop and people who don't know her are truly missing out on a lot of genuine Latin pop. Shakira is amazing but she doesn't represent Latin pop imo. Classic Thalia is magnificent but it's her recent albums are full of songs you can easily skip and only the singles are listenable.

True. I'm not Hispanic but Latin pop culture has always fascinated me y por eso aprendi espanol y la musica de Pau asi como las telenovelas mw ayudaron muchisimo. Just like Paulina said one: every person has a Latin side in them, and maybe that's true after all :sara:

Thanks for all the love you have for our culture @Bambino

Bambino
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Her official channel is sadly a mess. Many of the videos are in very low quality and have not been adjusted. But her songs are MAJOR BOPS in tge Spanish Pop industry.

Don't forget to check Pau out on HBO's A Tiny Audience today. She's set to perform a number of songs including Don't Say Goodbye.

Aphasic
Just now, Bambino said:

Don't forget to check Pau out on HBO's A Tiny Audience today. She's set to perform a number of songs including Don't Say Goodbye.

Of course not. I saw you posted about it. 😊

Archived