guccic0och

Not people thinking this actually means something :laughga:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art
3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's just that when someone adds a song to an official Spotify playlist (not a personal one), whatever the song is, it is automatically published on YouTube with the cover of the playlist

Not exactly, but close — it has to be part of an actual release for these auto-generated videos to happen. So either a single, EP, or album. In this case, it looks like it was released on a compilation album, which is basically what a playlist is nowadays though so you weren't too far off.

Haiydar
6 hours ago, polishmonster said:

hmmm... it all seems legit, look:

1. There was a post on some french music store that Free Woman will be next single off Chromatica
2. Free Woman being teased in Dom Perignon commercial + Nick Knight responded that it also be a music video for the song included in commercial
3. Now YT generated Free Woman on Lady Gaga's official account

I will wait till end of April and see if this gonna happen :huntyga:

And I think they were right about it being the next single. Free woman was the next single after rain on me but covid held them back to release it. 911 was just a video and sour candy was a promo single. Free woman was next either way so I think it actually is the next single.

HuffsAhoy

Finally one of the best songs on the album getting the attention it's deserved since day one :applause:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies

Yaass bring it on :lana:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

People.. write some comments under the video... my comment there is so lonely :bradley: :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Oriane

:lmao:"la boum" is a rather old word for "party" in French (there was a movie called like this in 1980), so I can only imagine some 50-year-old French dude making this playlist trying to keep up with what young people listen to these days.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived