Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Live performances that give you life

Bottom

Featured Posts

Bottom

Post a live performance that gives you life every time you watch it, it doesn't have to be Gaga, i will start:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

the way they arranged the bridge and the the way she sings "can't read my no he can't read myyyy pokeeer faAaaAce" 

oh chica me da vida

:bradley:

No words needed :kiss:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Lucas
25 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Post a live performance that gives you life every time you watch it, it doesn't have to be Gaga, i will start:

The fact that usually stars sing with the candidates on this show but she refused :sweat: just Madonna being herself

Hey Boy

Tell me what you want but that transition from pre-chorus to instrumental hook was a total slayage :messga:

Like someone already commented on YT "this is when she went from being a new artist to an icon overnight" :legend:

Edit:

Also this one, how could I forget :messga:

also this one :heart:

I'd also put an Amy Winehouse performance here, but I feel like I can see the pain she was probably in and how uncomfortable she felt when she was on stage most of the time.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Magui

I'm going to answer this with 3 Eurovision performances cause right now I'm having a blast on youtube :oops: (I was just watching everyone in the competition this year and decided to watch some old ones)

Archived