💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Live performances that give you life

Bottom

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

That one time Christina OBLITERATED every other 2000’s ghorl with this absolute vocal masterclass. 

Mary J LITERALLY exorcised herself on stage. One of the most underrated performances of all time, dead serious. 

Mariah & Luther’s duet on ‘Endless Love’. It’s sheer perfection.. the tones their voices created. It’ll never be replicated & Ill never stop watching this performance. 

IMO, the indisputable all-time GREATEST performance. If you’ve never seen this of Whitney’s ‘Didn’t We Almost Have It All’... it’s indescribable. I die & go to heaven every time I watch this. Her natural talent, her skill & soul PEAKED during this. Queen. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Not fully certain it qualifies as live performance because it's not a concert per se*, but still

The Child
20 hours ago, Lucas said:

The fact that usually stars sing with the candidates on this show but she refused :sweat: just Madonna being herself

Britney also performed alone

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
5 hours ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

I watched the Athens show live (first and only time seeing Gaga) so it was soooo special to me

It took 3 pages to see some Britney can’t believe it

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

This one is so underrated:

francescobrunetti

I see it has been posted already, but it's worth reiterating the P E R F E C T I O N of this performance, probably one of my favourite ever. The remix, the rain, the outfit, the stage, the props, her body, her attitude her face ... Just WOW: 

• 2 weeks later...
GlitterAndGrease
On 4/9/2021 at 10:18 PM, The Child said:

It took 3 pages to see some Britney can’t believe it

I could post at least 20 more from Britney

For me, this recent performance is fire. She did all of this with so much energy while also 5 months pregnant. Trumpet solo interlude and dance break included :bradley:

Cello

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Cello

MJ medley at VMAs 1995 :firega:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Archived