💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zach Campbell interviews Little Mix

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Youtuber Zach Campbell interviewed Little Mix's Jade and Leigh-Anne. He's a massive stan so i'm glad he got to make another video with them :) 

He asked them lots of questions and some of them were about being a trio.

Jade says she hates their song 'Oops' with Charlie Puth (this just further confirms she does not like him).

They said it is massive change for them being a three but they are extremely positive and very happy to carry on and to keep making 'bangers'.

The girls also said there is a lot of music to come this year and a few collaborations to come.

They said Sweet Melody going to Number 1 in the UK was a good 'pick-me up' for them after Jesy left the band. They said they saw how much people loved SM and want to do more stuff like that and more choreo.

Zach previously interviewed them in 2019:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Zach got CONTACTS henny! He got Doja Cat, Lizzo, Little Mix and others to be interviewed by him. It's really impressive tbh. Hopefully one day he gets to interview Gaga and Dua 

Dominic

Excited to see what they bring as a 3. It was painfully obvious Jessy wasn't really in it by the end so it will be good to see them as a 3some with complete passion for what they are doing.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

StrawberryBlond

I pretty much agree about disliking Cannonball and Oops, they were always massive skips for me. To think one of them was a #1 but no one outside their fans probably even remember them singing this now. I don't know why they weren't keen on Word Up, though. I always thought that was the best version of that song I ever heard. I wonder if the way they're talking if they're going to put out an album before the end of the year? But I'm sure they want to reschedule the tour for Confetti first.

Archived