Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ticketmaster paying back the money for The Chromatica ball

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

If anything I hope they do a final livestream show to end the era properly. Or else we will never hear these songs live. :messga:

tylertremallose
5 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Is it possible that they wouldn't cancel it entirely? I didn't get any cancellation email and my tickets are still available on TM site

for ticketmaster events ive had tickets to in the past, where the shows were cancelled, i always got a refund first and then they would send an announcement the show / tour was cancelled. 

Lucas

Yeah no suprise... however I keep getting ads on Youtube about winning tickets for the Paris show, I guess we will know very soon

Smithy
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

please stop being Gullible and believing these clowns 🤡 

Mother of Puppies

Welcome to the Clownmatica era where no ticket is worth more than another. :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

tylertremallose
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Which show was this for? I was supposed to attend Boston in August and haven't heard anything yet.

London 

mdance4life

Im concerned since I bought my Boston show tickets direct from the venue, not Ticketmaster, and paid with a card I no longer have! Uh oh! 

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

tylertremallose
Just now, mdance4life said:

Im concerned since I bought my Boston show tickets direct from the venue, not Ticketmaster, and paid with a card I no longer have! Uh oh! 

was it a credit card or debit card? if its debit, usually it will go back to your bank account with no issue. at least thats what ive been told before. 

mdance4life
1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

was it a credit card or debit card? if its debit, usually it will go back to your bank account with no issue. at least thats what ive been told before. 

Honestly, I paid with my unemployment card at the time since I got laid off briefly due to Rona 

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

StarstruckIllusion

So it’s only London? Oof

Archived