Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Cancelled?

pop a 911

Featured Posts

Kdavies12

I’ll be so disappointed if the dates are cancelled rather than postponed. I haven’t seen Gaga in the U.K. since Artrave after Joanne was cancelled and now potentially this... though I did manage to see Enigma in Vegas 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
3 hours ago, HIM820 said:

Maybe 2022 won’t work for a worldwide tour, but US tours are going to push to resume by then. 

Cries in non us tears:fatcat:😭

scheisseJK

So i think she will confirm cancelation when she will be ready to anounce virtual concert  instead or chromatica remix album. Thats quite possible and reasonable

numb the flame
Just now, scheisseJK said:

So i think she will confirm cancelation when she will be ready to anounce virtual concert  instead or chromatica remix album. Thats quite possible and reasonable

At this point, I'm fully expecting her to cancel the tour on 23 July, the day before opening night in Paris. 

scheisseJK
8 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

At this point, I'm fully expecting her to cancel the tour on 23 July, the day before opening night in Paris. 

Wont be suprised:billie:

But i really hope she will give us something instead:pray:  (not another oreos and champagne)

And i still belive thats concert is happening :pray::flop:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

Wont be suprised:billie:

But i really hope she will give us something instead:pray:  (not another oreos and champagne)

And i still belive thats concert is happening :pray::flop:

she'll give us a new lip gloss formula called "high shine basic bitches" :huntyga:

badboymonsterx

Which shows were cancelled? I want to know if Metlife in NJ in August will still go on... 

Archived