💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Cancelled?

pop a 911

Featured Posts

Stephen

Welp. My only concern is that I paid a friend for my ticket. He best be sending my money back :huntyga:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerbianChromatican
5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I would not be satisfied with a live stream show, personally. I want to be there live.

But she can do the tour anyway, and this way international fans get a chance to experience her concert. I really wanted to go to TCB in Paris, but it's just not happening, and I've never seen her live, so an online show would mean the world to me! 

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

A complete cancellation makes better sense than to keep dragging people along for an additional year. By the time concerts are given the okay to happen again, some folks would have been out of the money for nearly two years :deadbanana: I think the most realistic scenario right now is that we will get some type of EP later this year to compliment Chromatica. Then next summer, she will embark on a tour to promote the two albums like she did during The Monster Ball. Would it suck if this album never got a tour? Yes. But I would not be satisfied with a live stream show, personally. I want to be there live.

This. Chromatica is meant to be played live and loud. I'm pretty sure she was holding on these dates to happen til the very last minute because she wanted it to happen but it's just not up to her anymore. I'm more than sure she'd just as devastated as us, I hope she is ok.

Gagaplayer315

Sick and tired of waking up indeed 

NewUsername

Btw, how reliable is this news? Just saw about 3 people tweeting this and all the rest of the tweets are just reacting to it, instead of "I got refunded as well".

+ it might be (hopefully) just a glitch.

numb the flame
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why didn’t Gaga reschedule it for next year? 

I mean nothing is certain rona will be gone next year, I think the best option is cancel everything until we're fully done with this pandemic however long that may be however that isn't very good for Ticket Master & Live Nation

HIM820
23 minutes ago, Living said:

It’s been cancelled since about May last year, in no reality was this happening in 2021.. infact.. I’m going to say 2022 is going to be a no go too. 

Maybe 2022 won’t work for a worldwide tour, but US tours are going to push to resume by then. 

Cameltoe Chariot

If you look at their other tweets they clarify these were two tickets that they resold - they likely just got paid early by ticketmaster for those sales :awkney:

Living
2 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Maybe 2022 won’t work for a worldwide tour, but US tours are going to push to resume by then. 

Yeh but the US also supports killing kids with guns in school so.. I don’t think about what they are doing :huntyga:

Savage

My guess is she’ll do a Chromatica show in Vegas to finish her contract off. (It will be like the tour, just in Vegas)

HIM820
27 minutes ago, Living said:

Yeh but the US also supports killing kids with guns in school so.. I don’t think about what they are doing :huntyga:

Haha I’m not going to debate you on that because it’s downright criminal. But if we are discussing tours and when they will resume, I think the US based artists (Gaga) will start here before it becomes so worldwide like it was pre pandemic. 

Archived