Sign in to follow this  
society

Ex NFL player suspected of mass murder

KanyeWest

Reminds me of Aaron Hernandez 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

JusKeepBreathin

I don't feel empathy for murderers, but this sport literally beats the humanity out of you with concussion after concussion. It turns some people into the definition of a  monster depending on the brain injuries. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't feel empathy for murderers, but this sport literally beats the humanity out of you with concussion after concussion. It turns some people into the definition of a  monster depending on the brain injuries. 

It's a rather cruel sport.

• Like 1

Knife

That is tragic. I can't imagine what the surviving members of that family are going through..

Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I was thinking this. I'm pretty sure I read they performed an autopsy on Aaron Hernandez after his suicide in prison and discovered that he had severe degeneration in his brain due to trauma from football.

• Like 2

JusKeepBreathin
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

That is tragic. I can't imagine what the surviving members of that family are going through..

I was thinking this. I'm pretty sure I read they performed an autopsy on Aaron Hernandez after his suicide in prison and discovered that he had severe degeneration in his brain due to trauma from football.

Yeah, the problem is that an autopsy is the only way to diagnose that particular illness and there is no treatment for CTE.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, Knife said:

there was also a biopic about bringing these issues to light, especially when so many footballers start at a young age

concussion-CONC_TSR_1SHT_07_rgb.jpg?fit=

• Like 4

JusKeepBreathin
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

there was also a biopic about bringing these issues to light, especially when so many footballers start at a young age

concussion-CONC_TSR_1SHT_07_rgb.jpg?fit=

There are other sports where concussions are prevalent like cheerleading. Cheerleaders don't go around aggressively killing people. I think it's a marriage of a lifetime of an aggressive sport and the brain injuries. IMO

Edited by JusKeepBreathin

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

There are other sports where concussions are prevalent like cheerleading. Cheerleaders don't go around aggressively killing people. I think it's a marriage of a lifetime of an aggressive sport and the brain injuries. IMO

ok but even if you’re not getting concussed in football you’re still causing brain trauma every time you’re hit. 

• Like 1