Cardi drags Nicki stans; supports female rappers

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Did she lie? Get em, Cardi! :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

She always goes supports other females.

I love when she went to #1 with Up. She read all her haters with receipts, and she talked about females supporting females. :whitney:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMvAfsnHP-p/?igshid=a4gr3uwma41u

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Galagala

Cardi B is such a likable girl, unlike Nicki.

I'm so glad we have her in the music industry now and show to Nicki and her fans that female rappers don't need to get #1 songs or Grammys by creating feud, drama, and toxic talks.

NYC Monster

Maybe it's just me but I cringe whenever these celebrities fight stans and randoms on Twitter. Yeah, I get that they want to stand up for themselves but at the same time, it's really embarrassing for them..Cardi is almost 30 with a child and is spending her time going back and forth with Twitter stans who she could easily block and ignore. 

*shrugs*

Cherries

OK. I really want to talk about this. Why does society have to pit women against each other? This shouldn't be coming from "fans", pitting powerful women against each other for the sake of drama and stan culture.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

GRIMEZSZ
8 minutes ago, Cherries said:

OK. I really want to talk about this. Why does society have to pit women against each other? This shouldn't be coming from "fans", pitting powerful women against each other for the sake of drama and stan culture.

sexism and misogyny. simple as that. grown ass gay males putting woman's against each other like plastic dolls. 

Runway

Yep! We need rappers like her 

she supports plenty of female rappers, she’s not threatened by younger talent. She embraces them

9122-C114-0-DFE-430-E-9995-E0-B6-D3-DDD7

Cherries
16 minutes ago, Luciano said:

sexism and misogyny. simple as that. grown ass gay males putting woman's against each other like plastic dolls. 

Don't play with them

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

SlayedForTheGod

The way she's pretending like they didn't catch her following the Nicki topic on Twitter. I really like cardi but she's definitely very involved in the drama and she always tries to deflect 

SchwineLove
On 4/9/2021 at 2:00 AM, Cherries said:

Don't play with them

It just hurts them

Archived