Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should I do with my Gaga Heartbeats?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Hey yall, so a while ago I picked up the Gaga-Dr. Dre earbuds from a shop, the ones she released a long time ago 

9492444cv3a.jpg

I really want to open them and try them but they're still in the packaging and I'm thinking maybe these will be worth a lot of money in the future. Would you keep them for yourself unopened, use them, or sell them later? 

chaeri pls

Schwerk

Did you pay a lot for them? If so, maybe find another opened pair so you can try them out? 

Or read reviews and see if they are actually good. If they are and you like the look of them and the practicality, just go for it and use them to your hearts desire, but don't expect to be able to resell them again unless very cheap. If the sound quality or practically isn't that great, I wouldn't open them.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Delulu Rogers

I say enjoy them! Life is too short to just keep things sitting in a box. 

ProfessionalClown

They’re actually pretty good quality. I had a pair in middle school and they were really nice. The fit was weird bc of the shape but when you get used to it, they don’t ever fall out. They sit snug in your ear.

how much did you pay for them btw?

littlepotter
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

They’re actually pretty good quality. I had a pair in middle school and they were really nice. The fit was weird bc of the shape but when you get used to it, they don’t ever fall out. They sit snug in your ear.

how much did you pay for them btw?

I actually don't remember it was probably 20$ equivalent but with the currency devaluation that's happened since it's about 10$

chaeri pls

flyaway

Sign them and send them back :billie:

Jk. Keep them. They will cost a fortune after she becomes an EGOT. 

RAMROD

Fam, just so you know, that earphones breaks easy. I changed them every other week back when it was still on sale because of that. And I am not the only one who had this issue back then. It is actually rather infamous of that within the OG fanbase.

So if you decide to open it, you will need to be ready with the possibility for it to break, just a disclaimer.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SerbianChromatican

You're a lucky guy either way :messga:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I actually don't remember it was probably 20$ equivalent but with the currency devaluation that's happened since it's about 10$

Oh my godddd how tf. That’s crazy cheap 

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, just so you know, that earphones breaks easy. I changed them every other week back when it was still on sale because of that. And I am not the only one who had this issue back then. It is actually rather infamous of that within the OG fanbase.

So if you decide to open it, you will need to be ready with the possibility for it to break, just a disclaimer.

True. The second ones she came out were the better ones imo. Plus the look of those were so cool too

Cherries

Do some research. Into reviews, if you can still find them from a seller and what the price is and worth. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

username9384747

Don’t open them, keep them in good condition. Put them in a shadow box or something and keep them preserved. They’ll be a collectible one day.

littlepotter
28 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Oh my godddd how tf. That’s crazy cheap 

I'm pretty sure the guy just didn't know they were discontinued, and the financial crisis has people selling a lot of stuff for very cheap

chaeri pls

Archived