Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Sends Music to Olivia Rodrigo and Conan Gray

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Oh my god that's so cute! They're both such huge swifties it must be a dream come true to them!!! Olivia is so cute :saira:

chaeri pls

Ryusei

I can't wait to finally listen to the whole album all the previews sound so good. It's cute how Taylor "adopted" Olivia and Conan nnn

Musery

Lucas

edit : ok nvm the title of this topic used to be something like "collabs with" so pst I was mislead

Saint Hollywood
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Ok I love Taylor but it's so obvious this collab happened to get a quick #1 on the Hot 100 :laughga:

She just sent them a preview of the song knowing they’re huge fans of her. The title is misleading. :bear:

Agunimon
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Ok I love Taylor but it's so obvious this collab happened to get a quick #1 on the Hot 100 :laughga:

By posting a video of them dancing to it?

they aren't on the album.

thatfoxyfeeling
18 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

so desperate

She knows how to stay relevant. :haroon:

Cameltoe Chariot

Taylor is navigating this re-record project flawlessly :vegas: can't wait to revisit this album, I had it on repeat in my early 20s :madge:

Phantomhive

Ever since she went pop, she really does remind me of Katy at her peak. Her career moves are so well planned and calculated to achieve hype and commercial success.

In I fly on wings of winter.

bionic

So will we be getting "You Belong with Me (Taylor's Version) (Olivia Version)" soon?

buy bionic

Archived