Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Anderson123

The amount of shade in this thread lol. I'd say that if you people were not there in the studio to see how they worked on the album, you have no word on it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan
15 minutes ago, Tangina said:

This has almost the same vibes as the "Sour Candy is coming" or something thread. 

I-

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Beatsss
1 hour ago, Magic Mike said:

why is that? I don't understand the hype.

Lyrics are powerful, instrumental chorus / sample is interesting in an intelectual way

But to me it sounds too much like I'm listening to musical theatre tbh

The entire structure of the song to me is just classic TF/TFM/BTW'Ga honestly... with the twist of her new serious kind of lyrisicm... and the beat drop just sounds like a freaking celebration :oops:

Magic Mike
5 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Grimes

omggg what a dream coming true

She has been vocal about how she likes chromatica , I think

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Lilbit said:

It’s his work too. :interestinga:

He’s arguably much more passionate about the album/remixes of his tracks considering he produced so much of it, and Gaga was practically introduced to it in a way. 

Yeah that's kinda the only thing I don't dislike about him, he's more invested than Gaga in the project. However, what if that's part of the reason she's not invested? We know he basically trashed the songs she did with DJWS before these and made her cry. Maybe she felt pressured. I know she's strong and everything but maybe she was too nice 

chaeri pls

Mother of Puppies

I haven’t even read anything on here, but I already love this thread. :flop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

why is that? I don't understand the hype.

Lyrics are powerful, instrumental chorus / sample is interesting in an intelectual way

But to me it sounds too much like I'm listening to musical theatre tbh

Replay is one of the best in her discography in general :party:I just wish the title didn’t sound boring/uninspired but it’s still one of her best.

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

If you listen to the interviews Gaga and Bloodpop have given about this era, it's pretty undeniable he is responsible for Chromatica even happening. Gaga has said herself so many times that due to her mental health she had to be dragged to the studio and have a few vocals pushed out of her, and then just left it to the producers to deal with putting the album together. Gaga was extremely uninvested in Chromatica's production.

Given what we know about the music's process, it's not hard to believe he also took control of the overall aesthetic direction. If you look at Bloodpop and his friends' (Grimes, Hana, Caroline Polachek) normal visual styles, you can see the whole cyberpunk/videogame/power rangers fantasy is VERY much his vibe.

Pretty much all of Gaga's new collaborators over the past few years, like Eli Russell Linetz and Tarsem Singh, have basically said Gaga lets them do what they want without much input or discussion.

Couldn't she have been inspired by them? You think those lyrics and melodies write themselves? Didn't her collaborators also mention that Gaga created a very special atmosphere where all of them could be creative? And that it was an amazing experience for all of them? Including Gaga who was very thankful being pushed to make this album pulled her out of her rut?

Did Nicola also just follow Bloodpop's creative blindly? 

I'm not denying the fingerprint each of her collaborators have in different aspects of Chromatica, but to paint it as if Gaga was some sort of zombie who had to be plopped up, dressed up, made to follow a creative, and made to sing songs she had no control over, is LUDICROUS. 

That's simply how collaborations work. But even if not every little germ of an idea came from her, it's still her album and it's still her vision. If you think otherwise, why are you still even a fan when you seem to give her ZERO credit?

Suspiria
29 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Couldn't she have been inspired by them? You think those lyrics and melodies write themselves? Didn't her collaborators also mention that Gaga created a very special atmosphere where all of them could be creative? And that it was an amazing experience for all of them? Including Gaga who was very thankful being pushed to make this album pulled her out of her rut?

Did Nicola also just follow Bloodpop's creative blindly? 

I'm not denying the fingerprint each of her collaborators have in different aspects of Chromatica, but to paint it as if Gaga was some sort of zombie who had to be plopped up, dressed up, made to follow a creative, and made to sing songs she had no control over, is LUDICROUS. 

That's simply how collaborations work. But even if not every little germ of an idea came from her, it's still her album and it's still her vision. If you think otherwise, why are you still even a fan when you seem to give her ZERO credit?

I'm not saying Gaga had 0 input in this album, of course she wrote most of the lyrics and sang the vocals. My main point was just that Bloodpop deserves a LOT more credit for this project than fans are giving him. Gaga literally even said (in the Zane Lowe SL interview I believe?) that the whole Sine concept came from Bloodpop. Listen to any interview and it's clear Chromatica as we know it came from him.

And it's not 'ludicrous' that she basically had to be puppeted into doing anything for this album - have you listened to any of the interviews? "Bloodpop had to physically drag me off the porch to the studio", the whole "it's you that wanted to be a pop star" thing? Sorry, but Gaga did not want to make this album.

Obviously she will have had a say in what pieces she wears, maybe some tweaks here and there. And of course the interludes. But in the Gaga Radio interviews she pretty much says how she gave songs like SC and 1000 Doves to producers, and they handed her back fully formed dance songs that she wasn't expecting (the fact she has not a single production credit on any of the actual songs proves she didn't work on them).

Regarding why I'm still a fan - truthfully I'm not a big fan anymore, as of the past year:shrug: but at this point Gagadaily is more of a general pop culture/general news forum than a Lady Gaga fansite, so I don't really plan on leaving.

ThatGagaBoobStan
42 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I haven’t even read anything on here, but I already love this thread. :flop:

Is it because it was made by me:trollga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

AloraRola
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah that's kinda the only thing I don't dislike about him, he's more invested than Gaga in the project. However, what if that's part of the reason she's not invested? We know he basically trashed the songs she did with DJWS before these and made her cry. Maybe she felt pressured. I know she's strong and everything but maybe she was too nice 

Could you tell more about it?

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, AloraRola28 said:

Could you tell more about it?

I honestly don't remember more details but it was in one of the interviews she did for the era, so either Paper, Zane Lowe or Billboard

chaeri pls

Babylon Dynasty
30 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I honestly don't remember more details but it was in one of the interviews she did for the era, so either Paper, Zane Lowe or Billboard

I think it was Gagaradio 1

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

He is very annoying, I was reading comments  I believe from a YouTube interview where it talks about how narcissistic and a bully he was in high school back in Kansas before moving to Canada :shadow:

I actually believe it now, I was talking to someone in that circle and they said something very similar.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived