• Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

really soon...

soon...

soon...

tenor.gif

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Kimmo

So you gather all the information we already know and collage it together... A New Insider Was Born :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aa812996e4f3e7df72

Hottie Detector

PartySick

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

🖤

ThatGagaBoobStan

It got changed to opinion:fatcat:...was this your work @CyanLights :triggered:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

So you gather all the information we already know and collage it together... A New Insider Was Born :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aa812996e4f3e7df72

2-EE85-D29-3-DEF-4-AE9-BCEB-6-EAD6-A8718

Dayman
Just now, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

I don't like him either. It's not his place to be teasing HER projects before she does. Especially since he keeps doing this but then also gets angry and blocks fans who tweet him about these things. I don't think it's all trolling, but I do think it is for attention. He may be executive producer of Chromatica, but he seems to treat it as if it is more so his album than Gagas and I don't like that vibe. There's just so many hints of narcissism and pettiness that it has soured me on how I view him.

Kimmo
Just now, PartySick said:

He is very annoying, I was reading comments  I believe from a YouTube interview where it talks about how narcissistic and a bully he was in high school back in Kansas before moving to Canada :shadow:

Hottie Detector

Lilbit
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It’s his work too. :interestinga:

He’s arguably much more passionate about the album/remixes of his tracks considering he produced so much of it, and Gaga was practically introduced to it in a way. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Karen Smith said:

I believe it ONLY because @BabylonHooker said it. I don't believe bloodpop at all, he's a troll.

Anyway

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

hunney you really believe this iconic insider and not the producer of the album?drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

Archived