đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Dayman
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I actually want to hear the David Bowie styled guitar bits. I could care less about the sample :poot:

I'm willing to bet those didn't make the final cut. The EV with the guitar didn't have the keys - I think it's safe to say they replaced the guitar with those keys that we have heard in the few official snippets they have given us.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
13 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I'm willing to bet those didn't make the final cut. The EV with the guitar didn't have the keys - I think it's safe to say they replaced the guitar with those keys that we have heard in the few official snippets they have given us.

He can keep it then :grr:

đź–¤

Dayman
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

He can keep it then :grr:

The good thing at least is that we know roughly where it goes and already have really decent fanmade stems. So it will be as easy as copying and pasting the guitar onto the final mix when they release it. Best of both worlds?

If anything it sounds like they havn't even started it lol. I wouldnt say it is coming soon. Likely will be coming by end of summer

Dayman
2 minutes ago, dit said:

If anything it sounds like they havn't even started it lol. I wouldnt say it is coming soon. Likely will be coming by end of summer

Stems for 911 were sent out in November and the remixes released in beginning of December. Remixes don't take as long to put together. If they send out the stems to all the artists remixing this week or next and give them a month then they could easily have a remix album ready for digital release come end of May.

JustTea
16 hours ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure he wants to, but can't do that if Gaga or Interscope won't allow it for some reason... :madge:

WannabeProducer
8 hours ago, Dayman said:

Stems for 911 were sent out in November and the remixes released in beginning of December. Remixes don't take as long to put together. If they send out the stems to all the artists remixing this week or next and give them a month then they could easily have a remix album ready for digital release come end of May.

Just one month? Wow that would easily explain why official remixes suck that often. I hope that the remixes of Chromatica will be on a higher level since it was co-produced by Tchami and Axwell, who are great producers.

ChicaSkas
14 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Am I the only one that is TIRED and DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about the Babylon Haus Labs Mix?!?! :awkney: It’s just a demo that heavily relies on a repetitive sample..... the album version we got is AMAZING and so much better. :billie: There are so many fanmade mixes on YouTube as well. Do we really need that **** on a REMIX ALBUM?!?

The differences are acute enough to almost land in the same aural territory as a remix, and those (depending on the person -- I know that some like and some don't) are very desirable. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived