Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

I don't like him either. It's not his place to be teasing HER projects before she does. Especially since he keeps doing this but then also gets angry and blocks fans who tweet him about these things. I don't think it's all trolling, but I do think it is for attention. He may be executive producer of Chromatica, but he seems to treat it as if it is more so his album than Gagas and I don't like that vibe. There's just so many hints of narcissism and pettiness that it has soured me on how I view him.

Bloodpop literally has more writing/production/instrumentation credits on Chromatica than Gaga. And I personally believe he is responsible for most of the aesthetic choices too.

He is very much entitled to think of it as his project.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic Mike
5 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Replay (a.k.a. the strongest song on the album)

why is that? I don't understand the hype.

Lyrics are powerful, instrumental chorus / sample is interesting in an intelectual way

But to me it sounds too much like I'm listening to musical theatre tbh

Dayman
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Bloodpop literally has more writing/production/instrumentation credits on Chromatica than Gaga. And I personally believe he is responsible for most of the aesthetic choices too.

That's irrelevant when it is a LADY GAGA album. He should not be the one revealing any details about releases. That's cut and dry. Only Gaga herself or Interscope should be. It is extremely unprofessional and messy. Especially when plans have changed constantly on the era. If there isn't follow through on a remix album now - especially one that he has now promised Babylon Haus Labs being a part of - then Gaga and them will never hear the end of it. Just look at ARTPOP ACT II Gaga revealed so much about it and it got cancelled inevitably. Ever since then she has not been one to reveal any slight bit of info unless it is 100% happening. The ACT II petition goes to show that fans wont forget and will always beg until the release they want happens.

19 minutes ago, Dayman said:

That's not what executive producer is. Executive producer organizes the album and music producer does the actual songs production - sometimes there is overlap. The Fame through ARTPOP has Vincent Herbert as executive producer for example, with various others serving as Co-executives in spots - all those albums have diverse range of producers and contributions. We know Boys Noize and Tchami both HEAVILY were involved in the albums production at one point - but their contributions in the end were minimal with Tchami only getting production credit on 2 songs and Boys Noize NONE. Plus not to mention SOPHIE not being included at all. So all of that coupled with the way he has been acting publicly regarding the album has been... odd. There's just countless things that I could sit here all day and name that strike me as odd or concerning, but tbh it wont make a difference, everything has already happened.

Sorry but that's just how a creative process goes. Gaga and Bloodpop worked with many people and the stuff just didn't make it. I don't understand why you're trying to make this seem like some shady situation when it clearly isn't.

lilboyblue
29 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Oh, so Bloodpop is responsible for the aesthetic choices too?

big brother lol GIF by Global TV

Is Gaga also locked in some kind of conservatorship we don't know about?

ThatGagaBoobStan

Damn this has turned into essay central:laughga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Mister G
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

Amen.

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that actually lowkey doesn't like Bloodpop? :sweat: not to hate on the guy, I'm sure he and Gaga get along fine, she would have dumped him if he didn't, but...I'm just so tired :rip:

Just release the stuff or don't. Stop all the trolling and teasing and stop promising to release Gaga's music :toofunny:

Yeah I mean I could overlook his polarizing production but all this goddam teasing and trolling need to stop. 

Even DJWS at hist worst wasn't like this. 

BP needs to have his phone taken away. 

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Oh, so Bloodpop is responsible for the aesthetic choices too?

Is Gaga also locked in some kind of conservatorship we don't know about?

If you listen to the interviews Gaga and Bloodpop have given about this era, it's pretty undeniable he is responsible for Chromatica even happening. Gaga has said herself so many times that due to her mental health she had to be dragged to the studio and have a few vocals pushed out of her, and then just left it to the producers to deal with putting the album together. Gaga was extremely uninvested in Chromatica's production.

Given what we know about the music's process, it's not hard to believe he also took control of the overall aesthetic direction. If you look at Bloodpop and his friends' (Grimes, Hana, Caroline Polachek) normal visual styles, you can see the whole cyberpunk/videogame/power rangers fantasy is VERY much his vibe.

Pretty much all of Gaga's new collaborators over the past few years, like Eli Russell Linetz and Tarsem Singh, have basically said Gaga lets them do what they want without much input or discussion.

ModernEcstasy

I love Gaga (obviously). 
But if being a fan has taught me one thing in recent years; it’d be to expect Nothing!

This is a busy year for Gaga. So I wouldn’t expect any more music (C3C aside) this year! 

2 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Hope it will be a better title than just "Chromatica (Remixed)" :yennefer: Would even be happier if it's called Remixatica or some ****.. 

Omg this just reminded me I heard a rumor of what it was going to be called :udidnt: but now I can't remember :air:

Putang Ina Mo

This has almost the same vibes as the "Sour Candy is coming" or something thread. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

PlastiscGuy

TL;DR:

Bloodpop = Devil himself

Gaga = His minion

Chromatica Remix ≠ Not happening

PG.

Archived