💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

“Just Dance” turns 13

The Z

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I was 13 when I first heard the song in 2009, I am now 24 going on 25 this year.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Why did the House of Gucci paparazzi photos collecting thread get taken down tbh?

SharGaga

13 years later and she's an ICON and forever my second mother (monster). Paws up forever!:pawsup:

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Robinladen said:

Why did the House of Gucci paparazzi photos collecting thread get taken down tbh?

This! 

I have been looking for it for a couple of days and it marked an error.. And apparently there aren't any new threads with the new pictures (like from today for example) which is weird :huh: 

Are these threads causing trouble? @Admin

LandonM170

Wow! Crazy to thing that this song was released 13 years ago. I was almost 2 at the time (birthday is April 17th) I remember hearing this song as a kid (it was when I was like 7 or 8), and I loved the song. I still think it is one of her best! I am still mad to this day that I could have been a little monster since I was 7. I remember 2013 (one of the best years of my life) and Applause was one the songs that I loved. Also, I liked Do What U Want and I didn't even know I listened to that song until I listened to the Xtina version last year, and the memories came back. Also, I remember the ARTPOP cover coming out and I thought the cover was insane. I am still mad the I could have gone to artRAVE, JWT, or Enigma if I would have just brought the ARTPOP I mean they would have let me. Hell in 2015 they let me get the Revival album (Target Exclusive/Deluxe International Edition) where she is literally naked on the cover. I could have been a little monster for almost 8 years now. Time is crazy.

Galactic Mess

I was so young and idiotic. Good times :enigma:

The synths at the beginning still give me the chills :firega:

QueenChromatix

I was 16...

oh God why time flies so fast?!

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

On 4/8/2021 at 9:45 AM, KEVIN STEVE said:

You REALLY don't look 32:enigma:

That photo is a good 3/4 years old haha

Archived