news

ROM nominated for 3 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Rain on Me is up for three awards. 

- Dance Song of the Year 
- Best Music Video (Socially Voted)
- Favorite Music Video Choreography(Socially Voted)

Social voting has started April 7th, and will close on May 19th at 11:59pm ET. Fans can vote on Twitter using the appropriate category and nominee hashtags or by visiting iHeartRadio's website (an account is needed).

You can vote for one category up to 50 times per day on the website, as well as 50 times per day on Twitter.

To have the votes count on Twitter, profiles must be set to "public." Tweets must contain the applicable nominee’s hashtag or username, category hashtag, and the hashtag #iHeartAwards.

example:

I'm voting for @ladygaga's #RainOnMe for #BestMusicVideo at the #iHeartAwards. RT to vote too.

I'm voting for @ladygaga's #RainOnMe for #FavoriteMusicVideoChoreography at the #iHeartAwards. RT to vote too.

The show will air live from the Dolby Theaterin Los Angeles on Thursday, May 27th. The show will air on the iHeartRadio app and on iHeartMedia stations at 8pm ET.

Performers for the show have not yet been announced.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

PunkTheFunk

"Miss Germanotta...Miss Germanotta wake up...You just got nominated for more awards...Stefani...STEFANI wake UP they just nominated you for more awards. You need to acknowledge Chromatica's existence again-"

Gaga:

ThisGuyTony

She was gonna perform SL at the awards last year. Maybe she can perform this year?! :tony:

Bonkers

My vote is sponsored by Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Kentucky Fried Chicken, enjoy the Colonel's special recipe with 11 secret spices, by ordering online at the location nearest you.  Use the promocode BONKERS-KNOWS-CHICKEN for a special discount on select desserts.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

She's awake she's alive she posted it on her story :bradley:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Sorry voting is not available in your location.

I'm meditating

I'm dead 

:air:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Runway

I hope she’s contractually obligated to perform due to last year’s performance being cancelled :vegas:

C1trus

I forgot to include "@arianagrande" in the tweet. Would it still count? :huh:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

js4754394o9823

They nominated Dr. Puke for best producer so they are cancelled anyway

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

The Z

I will vote for Best Music Video even though it's not the best, but I won't vote for best choreo:ladyhaha:

58 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I will vote for Best Music Video even though it's not the best, but I won't vote for best choreo:ladyhaha:

wth :interestinga:

ROM choreo is the best ever 

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Miss Germanotta...Miss Germanotta wake up...You just got nominated for more awards...Stefani...STEFANI wake UP they just nominated you for more awards. You need to acknowledge Chromatica's existence again-"

Gaga:

she did acknowledge them and even tagged ariana

Suspiria

She acknowledged this but not her Grammy noms or win? Wasn't the only other nom she acknowledged the VMAs?

Could it be a sign of a performance?:ph34r:

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

She acknowledged this but not her Grammy noms or win? Wasn't the only other nom she acknowledged the VMAs?

Could it be a sign of a performance?:ph34r:

yeah i am thinking the same 

Archived