Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian is trying to remove an unedited bikini pic online

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I’ve never seen her look better than she does in the unedited pic

I was literally about to say the same, she looks amazing. Her face looks so pretty. I feel bad for her..

TimisaMonster

The whole family is so fake, plastic, and obsessed with their image and its very sad they don't like what any of them previously looked like and this is so extreme like...are you scared of the world knowing what you really look like behind all that plastic surgery and face tuning? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SlayedForTheGod
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The whole family is so fake, plastic, and obsessed with their image and its very sad they don't like what any of them previously looked like and this is so extreme like...are you scared of the world knowing what you really look like behind all that plastic surgery and face tuning? 

khloe didnt ask for this fame to begin with. it came with her sister. with that fame came constant bullying towards her from the public. i know people like to laugh and pretend that these people arent actually human but imagine what that stuff does to your mind. ive struggled with body image issues since i was a child because i was bombarded with negative images and words from the world and that sh!t is hard to process and get through. 

say what you want about their dating life or whatever stupid stuff they do but please try to have some empathy when discussing theirs, or anybody's, body and what they decide to do to it. 

JusKeepBreathin

She looks amazing. Why remove it? Imagine taking a photo like that and only seeing imperfections. You look gorgeous Khloe.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ricardo

Her body, her choices I guess? I think it's sad because there's probably a ton more unflattering pictures of her online but she chose that one where she feels her body is exposed to scrutiny more given and it's clear she's been struggling with her image since forever and have mental health problems

I still find it funny how people tend to be so hateful towards the Kardashians :smh: people are obsessed with hating them, it's time to move on

14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Oriane

Streisand effect incoming

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Chromatography

her extreme body dysmorphia is so sad but so relatable. she looks really good in that unedited pic.

Shipper

Like, there isnt anything wrong in the pic. She looks human, sweet and relatable. It could be anyone in that pic and seeing that pic makes me see how beautiful she is without the photoshop.  I guess she doesnt want to look normal and wants to look polished like a barbie. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

GlitterAndGrease

She looks soooo beautiful in the unedited pic. The Khloe we all knew and loved

Archived