đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

In your opinion, who will become a legend?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Lottie Winters

Legend is a big word. I think Gaga is on her way, but I feel like even Madonna only earned legendary status like 10 or 15 years ago. Beyoncé too put in a lot of years with DC and solo music before she was considered a legend. 

I don’t think Taylor swift has done anything legendary at all tbh. All I ever hear from her is pretty basic mediocre music with lackluster vocals, suing, and complaining about things people have done to her. She serves the same purpose as a local Walmart in my opinion. But that’s just my opinion. <3

tomsches

Florence + The Machine 

I think people will think about them like Fleetwood Mac

2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Adele is already a legend in my opinion even if she only does an album cycle every years.

Some of the very best and most respected artists take their time between projects.  Adele is definitely one of those.  Hell, Sade takes 10+ years between albums.  I think that’s how we get their best work- they aren’t trying to churn out songs just to stay in front of the audience in order not to be forgotten. 

21 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Florence + The Machine 

I think people will think about them like Fleetwood Mac

....no.  Fleetwood Mac has one the best selling albums in the history of music.  40 million worldwide.  One album. THAT’S legendary.  

GlitterAndGrease
On 4/8/2021 at 7:34 AM, frederiickx said:

Britney Spears has been a legend for years sweetie and Gaga will definitely be a legend if she isn't considered one yet

This

Archived