Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

In your opinion, who will become a legend?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

In your opinion, which artists of today will eventually become legends? For me it’s:

Lady Gaga: She’s proven herself to be a multi-talented force in the industry. Successfully breaking into the movie industry is no easy task, and Gaga did that. She’s known for being a very versatile artist, and her voice suits so many different genres. I think she’s going to do many more legendary moves with her career.

Britney Spears: She has several classics and is one of this generations best performers.

Beyoncé: She’s known as the performer of this generation, she’s a very talented woman and I think her commercial peak hasn’t happened yet.

Taylor Swift: One of the most talented singer-songwriters of today, Taylor will continue to inspire artists of all ages.

I’m not sure about the others, Adele doesn’t really strike me as legend quality, same with Rihanna.

Anderson123

Adele is already a legend in my opinion even if she only does an album cycle every 5 years. Amy Winehouse is a legend and she achieved that with just Back To Black. All of those you mentioned (including Rihanna) are already legends though, especially Britney and Beyoncé.

Runway

Those are already legends. The girls who debuted after 2010 are the ones who still have to prove themselves

Ronk

My definition of legend is different than most people.  I think an artist becomes a legend when they have slayed for decades and are well known outside of their own fanbases and have become a part of culture.  I think Madonna is a legend, and if Gaga keeps going she will become a legend.

I know many people feel if an artist is obviously highly talented and has won awards and topped the charts, they are a legend.  I don't think that's nearly enough.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster

Ariana has the voice, beauty, & connections to carry her many years into different avenues of tv, music, movies, broadway, etc

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ronk
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ariana has the voice, beauty, & connections to carry her many years into different avenues of tv, music, movies, broadway, etc

Exactly.  And all that gives her great potential to become a legend years from now, imo.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think Ariana also has the potential, I just wish she’d go out of her comfort zone more often, it feels like she’s afraid to be different.

Cameltoe Chariot

The four you’ve listed are already legends :laughga:

...But only one of them is a Triconic™️ Legend :vegas:

Economy
29 minutes ago, Ronk said:

My definition of legend is different than most people.  I think an artist becomes a legend when they have slayed for decades and are well known outside of their own fanbases and have become a part of culture.  I think Madonna is a legend, and if Gaga keeps going she will become a legend.

I know many people feel if an artist is obviously highly talented and has won awards and topped the charts, they are a legend.  I don't think that's nearly enough.

I mean, i think all 4 of them fit that part already

The part about "decades" i guess time will tell. But i think Britney and Beyonce are getting close to that also as they both became known over 20 years ago already

Ronk
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean, i think all 4 of them fit that part already

The part about "decades" i guess time will tell. But i think Britney and Beyonce are getting close to that also as they both became known over 20 years ago already

Yes, longevity is important, imo.  I think Cher is a legend.  She's multi-talented and has been widely known for decades.  I also think a legend should own the world.  After touring 40 years, in 2019 look at her gaze into the audience at 13:30 into this:

FrederickSpears

Britney Spears has been a legend for years sweetie and Gaga will definitely be a legend if she isn't considered one yet

JusKeepBreathin

Each one of those is a legend in their own right. 

For God sakes Taylor has sold over 200 Million records world wide 11 Grammys an Emmy. He last tour took in $347 Million dollars at the box office. How is she not a legend. 

Billionairess Rihanna is not a legend? :billie: She is the epitome of Fashion and Music. Over 250 million records sold. 9 Grammys 14 #1's 31 top tens. 

Adele is not a legend? :sure: self explanatory.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived