Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Fearless (Taylor's Version) live preview tomorrow on GMA

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I'm not arguing your point, just to disclaim- but to add to it:

I love Taylor, but she definitely is a soft spot so to speak for the general public. Yeah people get annoyed by her being in headlines, but the majority of the general public consider her the music industry's America's sweetheart in some way. She can get away with constantly being in headlines and releasing things in ways that other artists can't.

The general public will react the same way as they did before when Gaga was everywhere during The Fame up until the later parts Born This Way.

You're definitely right of course, the amount of content any artist releases is based on decisions by PR agents, labels etc, to respond to public demand at any given time.

My comment was purely from a pop fan (or stan, given we're on a GGD lmao), perspective. How can someone criticize a pop star for releasing a lot of music when we all wish our fave would do the same.

Did the GP get sick of Gaga's overexposure? Yes, but did fans? No, we wanted even more.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, Andree said:

I loved folklore so much:heart: I haven't listened to evermore yet 

Evermore is literally a masterpiece as well. It’s the other side of folklore and it’s so so good.

Andrea B
8 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Do you understand the reasons why Taylor is dropping these rereleases? 

Yes

Andrea B
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

But you realize why she's doing it right?

Omgggg  yes:bear: I'm just sharing my opinión about her releases, thats it. I love her and I even was her stan during a period of time 

gypsy101
10 hours ago, Andree said:

I'm ok with Gaga releasing albums every 3 years lmao 

yeah who would ever want more music from an artist we love

Better Day

When is this album meant to be getting released? It’s past midnight in Scotland and still not been released on Apple Music. It’s saying the album is going to be released in 2 days time. 

Together You And I!

Chromatica
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

When is this album meant to be getting released? It’s past midnight in Scotland and still not been released on Apple Music. It’s saying the album is going to be released in 2 days time. 

Midnight EDT. The Apple Music thing is an error.

Better Day
3 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Midnight EDT. The Apple Music thing is an error.

Oh good, it’ll on AM when I wake up. Thank you! 

Together You And I!

ProdigyARTPOP
13 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I think it should be. I am doing the exact same. I’ve listened to songs here and there but never been a stan. I want to be able to experience her as a “new artists” and listen to her album for the first time. 

I hopped on to her train when Red came out, and i’ve listened to every album thoroughly ever since

but I’ve honestly never thoroughly listened to her first three country efforts.

Tonight will be my first deep dive. 

Better Day
1 minute ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I hopped on to her train when Red came out, and i’ve listened to every album thoroughly ever since

but I’ve honestly never thoroughly listened to her first three country efforts.

Tonight will be my first deep dive. 

“I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in” - this is exactly what we will be like listen to these rereleases 

Together You And I!

beaublue
11 hours ago, weed said:

lmaooooo the person I quoted was being sarcastic, imagine quoting someone w something nasty and looking like booboo the fool :diane:

Have… have you seen your avi? Lmfao but yeah call the BLM logo “booboo the fool” can’t get more racist than that sis. I’m sure your brothers in the KKK would be pissed you’re on a site full of gays anyway.

Andrea B
5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

yeah who would ever want more music from an artist we love

its just my preference, grow up lmao

dynamite
9 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Have… have you seen your avi? Lmfao but yeah call the BLM logo “booboo the fool” can’t get more racist than that sis. I’m sure your brothers in the KKK would be pissed you’re on a site full of gays anyway.

They weren't talking about your avi they meant that you made yourself 'look like' a fool by replying to their joke with something mean, and then you really did make yourself look like one with this comment omg! :bear:

weed
7 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

lmaoaoaoaoa when you attack someone for no reason and then attack even more because you're embarrassed, sucks to be you. Hope you actually think next time :hug:

Archived