Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Fearless (Taylor's Version) live preview tomorrow on GMA

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Hey Boy
52 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm ok with Gaga releasing albums every 3 years lmao 

Actually Gaga released something every 2 years or even more often since the beginning of career :ohwell:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
Just now, Hey Boy said:

Actually Gaga released something every 2 years or even more often since the beginning of career :ohwell:

and i'm ok with that :air:

ballerios
1 minute ago, Hey Boy said:

tbh she released something every year .. she's amazing haha

Hey Boy
4 minutes ago, ballerios said:

tbh she released something every year .. she's amazing haha

Yeah, but I meant actual albums/soundtrack.

We get singles every year, that's even more exciting!

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Exactly, we shouldn't complain

what? I'm not complaining about 3-2-1 year releases:bear:

I just don't like when an artist that I like releases something every two weeks non-stop bc for some reason I feel less interested in them:air: THAT'S IT. its just something st*pid that happens to me

Better Day
1 hour ago, Andree said:

I would get tired of gaga too lol, I like Taylor. 

edit: I don't like when artists that I like(like taylor, etc) release stuff every two weeks or every week, I start to feel less interested for some reason. I'm not shading Taylor or anything, so her stans need to stop being sensitive and grow up. 

Do you understand the reasons why Taylor is dropping these rereleases? 

Together You And I!

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Do you understand the reasons why Taylor is dropping these rereleases? 

This. I actually do feel like some artists release so much they get over-exposed (while other artists like Adele and Rih take forever and a day), but Taylor is very clearly re-releasing all of her music for serious reasons.

Better Day
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. I actually do feel like some artists release so much they get over-exposed (while other artists like Adele and Rih take forever and a day), but Taylor is very clearly re-releasing all of her music for serious reasons.

Yeah, if artists were just pumping out content I’d be bored myself. Taylor Swift is in a unique situation with reclaiming her masters which makes it more exciting, seeing what she does with her old songs. 

Together You And I!

HuffsAhoy

I wonder if these new releases would be a good time to starting giving Taylor a chance? It feels like a fresh start or relaunch of her career. I have never been into her music and I've pretty much looked down on her since she debuted. Yet, everyone I know loves her. :oprah:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Better Day
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I wonder if these new releases would be a good time to starting giving Taylor a chance? It feels like a fresh start or relaunch of her career. I have never been into her music and I've pretty much looked down on her since she debuted. Yet, everyone I know loves her. :oprah:

I think it should be. I am doing the exact same. I’ve listened to songs here and there but never been a stan. I want to be able to experience her as a “new artists” and listen to her album for the first time. 

Together You And I!

weed
6 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Omggggg imagine being able to answer a question someone has without being a sarcastic twat, revolutionary

lmaooooo the person I quoted was being sarcastic, imagine quoting someone w something nasty and looking like booboo the fool :diane:

Agunimon
12 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Just imagine it were Gaga. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to see her put out so much music.

Taylor has a huge fanbase and they are definitely not tired of her.

I'm not arguing your point, just to disclaim- but to add to it:

I love Taylor, but she definitely is a soft spot so to speak for the general public. Yeah people get annoyed by her being in headlines, but the majority of the general public consider her the music industry's America's sweetheart in some way. She can get away with constantly being in headlines and releasing things in ways that other artists can't.

The general public will react the same way as they did before when Gaga was everywhere during The Fame up until the later parts Born This Way.

littlepotter
13 hours ago, Andree said:

omg:selena: 

edit: I don't like when artists that I like(like taylor, etc) release stuff every two weeks or every week, I start to feel less interested for some reason. I'm not shading Taylor or anything, so her stans need to stop being sensitive and grow up. 

But you realize why she's doing it right?

chaeri pls

Archived