💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Fearless (Taylor's Version) live preview tomorrow on GMA

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Chromatica

What am I going to do when I can’t rely on her to drop an album every four months? :messga:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ballerios
1 hour ago, Andree said:

i like her but I'm kinda of tired of her:fatcat: she's releasing music every two weeks

at least someone is releasing something every two weeks rite :) 

IllusionLover
17 minutes ago, ballerios said:

I wonder what this fan base would be if Gaga was the release something every two weeks type of artist. Or if she was tne surprise release type of artist, we would be dead by now lol 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Just imagine it were Gaga. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to see her put out so much music.

Taylor has a huge fanbase and they are definitely not tired of her.

Yea, not in the slightest. Keep feeding me Mama! This booty ain’t gonna fatten itself! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nswain1110
37 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I wonder what this fan base would be if Gaga was the release something every two weeks type of artist. Or if she was tne surprise release type of artist, we would be dead by now lol 

We would be so spoiled. Too spoiled. We’d turn into this little monster... 

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Tantrum GIF

oh wait... too late 😆

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

beaublue
4 hours ago, weed said:

omggggg imagine she re-records all of her albums under Big Machine Records :nooo::nooo: adding new unreleased tracks too omg

Omggggg imagine being able to answer a question someone has without being a sarcastic twat, revolutionary

Living

She is serving her fans album after album.

It reminds me of how much I enjoy Gaga releasing extended version of her albums as they hit 10 years old! Can’t wait for BTW Gaga’s cut :enigma:

Living
4 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

She literally releases a new Instagram ad ever few days, Taylor could never :vegas:

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Well Swifties are surely not tired of her. If you don't like her just don't click on her threads or listen to it lol

I literally said that I like her.... 

edit: I don't like when artists that I like(like taylor, etc) release stuff every two weeks or every week, I start to feel less interested for some reason. I'm not shading Taylor or anything, so her stans need to stop being sensitive and grow up. 

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Just imagine it were Gaga. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to see her put out so much music.

Taylor has a huge fanbase and they are definitely not tired of her.

I would get tired of gaga too lol, I like Taylor. 

edit: I don't like when artists that I like(like taylor, etc) release stuff every two weeks or every week, I start to feel less interested for some reason. I'm not shading Taylor or anything, so her stans need to stop being sensitive and grow up. 

Andrea B
4 hours ago, ballerios said:

I'm ok with Gaga releasing albums every 3 years lmao 

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, Andree said:

i like her but I'm kinda tired of her:fatcat: she's releasing music every two weeks

I mean it’s not like they’re hit releases. Why would she just drop them every year when she re-recorded her stuff and could drop them all within a few months.

Also folklore and evermore were masterpieces so I’m not complaining lol

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I mean it’s not like they’re hit releases. Why would she just drop them every year when she re-recorded her stuff and could drop them all within a few months.

Also folklore and evermore were masterpieces so I’m not complaining lol

I loved folklore so much:heart: I haven't listened to evermore yet 

Archived