πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bhad Bhabie reacts to Dr. Phil interview about #BreakingCodeSilence

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

I hate that she went through this.Β :selena: Dr. Phil should have known better, but we know he just doesn't care.

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

SharkmanthaC

I didn't know she had a career.Β :selena:

I'd hate to say it but I'm not surprised about this at all.Β 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Okay but how DO you say her name?

I think it's bad baby? But not sure.

she/her/hers

weed

hm the first minute I was like ok maturity but then soon after I'm like nvm lmao "why didn't they show me being on billboard" uhh because they're talking to Dr Phil about the abuse allegations not your career

but then watching more I understand where she's coming from lol to a degree

js4754394o9823

im happy she's using her platform
just like paris hilton
it's really disgusting that we still have places like that

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Aphasic
51 minutes ago, BabylonChristmas said:

I hate that she went through this.Β :selena: Dr. Phil should have known better, but we know he just doesn't care.

Sad to know she went through that but this young lady still shows how ignorant and disrespectful she is i.e. she's mad the reporter doesn't know how to pronounce her artistic name Bhad Bhabie and thinks everyone knows who she is. Girl needs to take several seats, manner and humble lessons and probably just go back to preschool and start over.

Β 

Jill
13 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Sad to know she went through that but this young lady still shows how ignorant and disrespectful she is i.e. she's mad the reporter doesn't know how to pronounce her artistic name Bhad Bhabie and thinks everyone knows who she is. Girl needs to take several seats, manner and humble lessons and probably just go back to preschool and start over.

Well if this isn't just inappropriate. Let's not believe nor pay attention to anything she says because she's mad a reporter, whose job is to find out how to correctly pronounce the names of the protagonists of their stories, said her name wrong. You are the one that should take several seats.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Aphasic

Another thing that's "interesting" at the end of the video she writes a legend that pretty much says: all you heard is only my opinion, don't take my opinion as a fact.

Β 

Β 

Aphasic
Just now, Jill said:

Well if this isn't just inappropriate. Let's not believe nor pay attention to anything she says because she's mad a reporter, whose job is to find out how to correctly pronounce the names of the protagonists of their stories, said her name wrong. You are the one that should take several seats.

She even put a legend at the end saying this was her opinion and that it shouldn't be taken as a fact.Β 

She's exhibiting the same behavior that made her famous 5 years ago.Β 

She has the resources to go to a lawyer and build up a case and help other people from that facility.

I don't condone what Dr. Phil put her through.

crackhead
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Okay but how DO you say her name?

Ba-haad ba-haybee...Β she didn’t ask to be born Desi...πŸ’…πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–

Β 

I fully didn’t watch the video and I probably never will, but Dr. Phil isΒ knownΒ to be a POS & I will happily talk **** about him any time of the day lol. After I saw his Shelly Duvall interview I’ve had 0 respect for him.

Β 

Shipper

It is hard to listen to her screech-talk and take her seriously.Β 

Im sure she spilling tea but i cant watch the video.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Aphasic Top said:

Β 

"Sad that she was abused, but.."

Not only you just said "abuse... umm, anyway", but what do you expect? No one helped her, no one was there to teach her better, people like Dr. PhillΒ only put more trauma to her life

1 hour ago, Aphasic Top said:

Another thing that's "interesting" at the end of the video she writes a legend that pretty much says: all you heard is only my opinion, don't take my opinion as a fact.

Β 

Β 

It's obviously here for her not to get sued

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived