Sign in to follow this  
question

Favorite unreleased Gaga songs?

Monsterabriel

Here are mine: Partynauseous, reloaded, Trigger, New York, Earthquake, Retro Dance Freak, Disco heaven, Nothing on (but the radio), Vanity, Glitter and Grease, Ratchet, Bitch don't kill my vibe, Animal, Freakshow, Filthy pop, Retro Physical, Out of control, No way, Stache.

Edited by Monsterabriel
She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

Anderson123

The Greatest Thing with Cher, Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous ArtRAVE version, Ratchet, Btch Don't Kill My Vibe, Fever, Captivated, No Way, Earthquake.

• YAAAS 1

brooklynights

nothing on but the radio, brooklyn nights, partynauseous, stache (most all unreleased ARTPOP era songs), out of control, reloaded ... so hard to narrow it down to just a few !!

• YAAAS 1

imnotyourbabe10

Nothing On But The Radio; Brooklyn Nights; Earthquake; Stache; Shake Your Kitty; Vanity; Fever; Glitter and Grease; Partynauseous; No Way; The Greatest Thing; Cake; Stuck On ****in' You; Second Time Around; Hollywood; Trigger; Luv U Sum

• YAAAS 1

crackhead

nothing on but the radio is obviously the superior leak and we all know that, but out of control & animal are also really good

Edited by crackhead
  • Like 1
  • Love 1