Hey Boy
10 hours ago, Hey Boy said:

Okay we can close the thread

3 minutes ago, perfumgenius said:

so... ?

LandonM170
On 4/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, Sine From Above said:

Hopefully it'll be the announcement of C3C! Where the hell is it :bear:

She is probably going to release it the next week! After Fearless (Taylor's Version) is out. I don't understand why. We know everyone loves Fearless (including me) and it will be #1 on the Hot 100 for like 5-8 weeks. I know it isn't about charts, but I would like for the album to hit #1 and not break her amazing streak of 5 or 6 (idk which one) of albums at #1 in a row.

9 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

She is probably going to release it the next week! After Fearless (Taylor's Version) is out. I don't understand why. We know everyone loves Fearless (including me) and it will be #1 on the Hot 100 for like 5-8 weeks. I know it isn't about charts, but I would like for the album to hit #1 and not break her amazing streak of 5 or 6 (idk which one) of albums at #1 in a row.

Hopefully! I think I saw someone say that a song was supposed to come on Easter however I can understand why it was delayed, I don't think she would've wanted to have two projects going at the same time especially when it's a special as this one. 

It must be coming soon with the vinyls being pressed as well, I'm still shocked nothing has leaked!

Archived