RAMROD

The list of vinyls for RSD 2021 is out. You can view/or download the PDF here:

https://recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/9578

There are 3 categories for vinyls sold on RSD:

E = Exclusive RSD Release

L = Limited Run

F = RSD First Release

⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The titles on the List are limited in number, as are most things created for special time periods or exclusive to certain retailers. This means a store may not get all copies they wanted or that a store may sell out of a release before you are able to purchase it.

This is the US website, and the titles listed here are offered to US record stores. Many other countries participate in Record Store Day and RSD Drops  and many record stores in those countries may have some of these releases. Check with your local record store if you’re not in the US.

Also,

eyoag4.jpg

This is Chromatica:

8hhbbd.jpg

But what does it mean?

Easy. RSD First Release means they come out on RSD for the hype then come out again later. However these are usually releases that have more copies available than a thousand or so. I'd say neither of those are going to see a reissue.

It is not as limited as vinyls that are labeled as RSD Exclusive which is special, limited-edition records and CDs that are only available on RSD. But it is still limited, you know what I mean? 

Get your hands on it when you can. Come June 12 2021, IT'S ON! 

200.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IndyMelissa

This will be my first RSD! Is it psycho to call all the stores who are participating in my area and ask if they have requested or received Chromatica? :kiss:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

OMonster

I can't believe I missed the vinyl on the UK store. 

Will they re-stock or am I gonna have to venture far and wide on RSD? 

subtext / fantasy

I think this means that the vinyl will be released on other sites and in other stores later on? Either way it'll suck if they become more widely available after the stress of trying to find it :interestinga:

HIM820
20 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

This will be my first RSD! Is it psycho to call all the stores who are participating in my area and ask if they have requested or received Chromatica? :kiss:

You can but the ones in my area always just tell me what they requested. However they can’t tell me what they actually will receive because they themselves don’t know. If you’re close to them I would suggest going to the store and talking in person. That way they can tell you their own personal store rules. Even the one close to me had a huge line the last time I went. I was a good 30-40 people back in line and still got everything on my wishlist (all big pop releases too). As much as we all love Gaga, you all have to remember, the demographics of record collectors and the wide range of releases will attract tons of different people, so I wouldn’t be too worried! 

HIM820
7 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I think this means that the vinyl will be released on other sites and in other stores later on? Either way it'll suck if they become more widely available after the stress of trying to find it :interestinga:

Pretty sure first release means that RSD is getting the first gatefold release in yellow, then the black gatefold will the the standard wide release. 

mr.peter
5 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Pretty sure first release means that RSD is getting the first gatefold release in yellow, then the black gatefold will the the standard wide release. 

This. Don’t think the yellow vinyl will be available outside of the RSD release. It’s gonna be hard I’ll probably have to buy for the resellers 

Stupid Oreo

The vinyl will be limited to 11000 copies

HIM820

To be totally honest, I think 11,000 is actually a lot! Most of the other exclusives I’ve gotten in the past were like 3,000-5,000 copies. 

IllusionLover

My birthday is 2 days before this in case someone wants to buy me something :billie: anyways, do we know if the Black pressing from Gaga's store will be on stores too?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

js4754394o9823

vinyl limited to 11k is not going to be THAT expensive to get later on, right? :selena:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, IndyMelissa said:

Do it b*tch you NEED the record. It is a life or death matter I am afraid 

With Peace and love

js4754394o9823
20 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

My birthday is 2 days before this in case someone wants to buy me something :billie: anyways, do we know if the Black pressing from Gaga's store will be on stores too?

black one is webstore only, i think

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

rinasawachanta

Hello everyone! First post here. I am a vinyl enthusiast and I want to purchase this version of Chromatica, as it is one of my favorite Gaga albums. The problem is that I live in Argentina and, considering shipping costs and taxes, the product ends up coming out more than double the official price :fatcat:. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how limited the BLACK vinyl edition is (not the RSD exclusive) and if you think it will be available at retailers in my country. I consulted several record stores and none of them could give me any information... I really appreciate your help, I really want this vinyl VERY MUCH! Lots of love :kiss:

LandonM170
29 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Hello everyone! First post here. I am a vinyl enthusiast and I want to purchase this version of Chromatica, as it is one of my favorite Gaga albums. The problem is that I live in Argentina and, considering shipping costs and taxes, the product ends up coming out more than double the official price :fatcat:. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how limited the BLACK vinyl edition is (not the RSD exclusive) and if you think it will be available at retailers in my country. I consulted several record stores and none of them could give me any information... I really appreciate your help, I really want this vinyl VERY MUCH! Lots of love :kiss:

I'm not sure. I think it could become available in your country, but it would be a while. I am not sure. I would suggest that when the vinyl gets to people to look for the release on Discogs and see how much people are offering for it! Best of luck! :pawsup:

Archived