Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga crying while receiving a standing ovation

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

wasn't that the time where she said "There can be a 1000 people in the room and ninethousand- or 999 don't believe in you and one does!" ? :selena:

Iconic! And she's so emotional... I love people who are sensitive and emotional! :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Fresco

That's the backhandedest compliment ever given. Destroyed every scene, like what, so someone else had to pick up the pieces. What an absolute donkey of a compliment.

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Fresco said:

That's the backhandedest compliment ever given. Destroyed every scene, like what, so someone else had to pick up the pieces. What an absolute donkey of a compliment.

Sis what

Fresco
7 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Sis what

right, I shouldn't offend donkeys.

It's just that people are so accustomed to saying something very negative and somehow expecting people to understand it as a comlliment. Slayed it bitch, no life left in it. umm, great right?

TSUNAMI
Just now, Fresco said:

right, I shouldn't offend donkeys.

It's just that people are so accustomed to saying something very negative and somehow expecting people to understand it as a comlliment. Slayed it bitch, no life left in it. umm, great right?

I'm way too unstoned for this lol

Really sweet :heart: and especially now that we know what a difficult time she was having and they were being so supportive

Aphasic
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

What was this from again? Its so familliar but i cant remeber now :huh:

After a screening of A Star Is Born at TIFF

Tinnitus15
34 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

wasn't that the time where she said "There can be a 1000 people in the room and ninethousand- or 999 don't believe in you and one does!" ? :selena:

Iconic! And she's so emotional... I love people who are sensitive and emotional! :heart:

It’s hundred people and 99 

Reality
34 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Girl what

🖤👹

Archived