đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gwen Stefani - Slow Clap (Remix feat. Saweetie)

COOOK

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

To be honest, I just don't think she's had that many hardships in life, so it's gotten hard for her to produce "authentic" songs because she's ran out of relatable experiences to share.

I can assure you that if she had a bad breakup with Blake (hopefully not), we'd get a banger of a breakup album after that.

Maybe she could expand her "human rights" themes like Long Way To Go, because this pretend fashionable highschooler ain't it.

Yes, I was realizing that some of her best work has come out of break-ups or when she was with Gavin, who treated her like sh*t. She seems genuinely happy with Blake, and I feel like that is affecting her songwriting. That’s why I think she would be better off collaborating with No Doubt again. I am glad she is happy in her personal life, and she certainly deserves it, but it’s not doing great things for her artistically.

She/Her/Hers

BlingNotTheMusic
58 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

To be honest, I just don't think she's had that many hardships in life, so it's gotten hard for her to produce "authentic" songs because she's ran out of relatable experiences to share.

I can assure you that if she had a bad breakup with Blake (hopefully not), we'd get a banger of a breakup album after that.

Maybe she could expand her "human rights" themes like Long Way To Go, because this pretend fashionable highschooler ain't it.

Omg YAS justice for Long Way To Go!

I dunno, I have a feeling there's more to meet the eye with her. I mean her husband cheated on her (allegedly) with the nanny and she had to fight to get custody. She touched on that alot with TIWTTFL but there's gotta be more of her life we don't know about. 

Prostitute Barbie

I love Gwen but it’s okay if you keep this one hunny :billie:

DiamondHeart326
15 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Actually after her divorce she was making a darker album and the label didn't like it..then she met Blake and we ended up with TIWTTFL and it's kinda evident as used to love you was released first and be honest UTLY sounds NOTHING like the rest of that album. 

Archived